10-Lose control

AN: smut warning at the end (:

Thomas'POV

I woke up at the sunlight suddenly hitting my eyes. A familiar scent and warmth immediately made me smile. I carefully got up from Newt's chest, not waking him up. I take my time to look at him. His blonde hair was messy, his lips were slightly open.

"—Staring this early in the morning?" he surprised me by murmuring those words in his low, morning voice without opening his eyes.

"—Great way to start the day" I said and his usual smirk appeared. I got up but he grabbed my arm.

"—Where are you going?"I could easily get used to this adorable morning-Newt.

"—I'm going to take a shower.. I'll be right back" after a few moments, he lets go of my hand.

———

As I got back, my hair was wet and a little messy.
"—Hey, uh could you maybe give me one of your shirts? Just for today.." he shyly asked.

"—Sure...here" i handed him a shirt. He looked at me, almost asking me where he could change.

"—W-where.. I mean.." i smirked at the fact that I got him blushing. Those moments were rare, so I'm taking full advantage.

"—Oh you can change here, I don't mind" I said innocently, trowing myself on my bed. His cheeks were so red that I thought he was going to run out. I pretend to read a comic as he turns around. I get my eyes away from the book, to find him shirtless. I was staring at the movement of his muscles as he turned around.

I'm well aware that he saw me staring, but I just can't look away, now that his abs are fully exposed for me. He smirked, walking towards the bed. My heart races as he leaned forward me, but instead whatever I thought he was going to do, he took his bag. The disappointment in my face made him smirk harder.

"—If you don't stop staring, I'll start thinking that you want to recreate our game at the library.." he never stopped smirking, putting his shirt on. My amusement almost immediately disappeared with his words.

He seems to notice since he adds:
"—Bad joke, sorry.."i nod in response. I won't lie, I wouldn't mind recreating what happened at the library, but sure not as friends. God Edison, stop.. I can't push the image away from my head now.. His hand wrapped around me, going slowly..up..and down..

"—What?" his eyes widened. Did I say something?

"—What?"

"—What did you just say?" he chuckles in surprise at the end.

"—Oh my god, did I say that out loud.." I groan. How stupid am I? I don't think there is an expression for my stupidity. My cheeks flush red, and his eyes lower down my body. Gosh..

"—I- Not at all what you think..." I sit up pointing a finger at him as he lets his head fall back in giggles. He seems to buy that story.

———

"—So, if we can all agree that we are all hot as hell, why are we still single?" Minho was complaining about his non-existant love life again.

"—Probably 'cuz your pick up lines suck" Brenda spit the truth out.

"—My pick up lines suck? You think yours are better?"

"—If they're not, I would be single know"

"—Wait- You're not single?" Gally shouted.

"—Why does that bother you?" asked T.

"—It doesn't, I'm just surprised"