Chapter 12

Elsa:*waiting in front of the gate exited looking around searching for Jack's car then someone grabs her hand *ahh! *jumps taking it back then turns around to see Hans* what the hell?!

Hans:*chuckles*i didn't meant to scare you Elsa *smiles*are you waiting for someone? Or you need a ride?

Elsa:I'm waiting for Jack and I'm saying this for the last time! BACK OFF! *looks at him angry*

Hans: you bitch! I tried the nice way now it's time to show you the hard way~*smirks and grabs her hand tight starting to drag her to his car*

Elsa:*starts panicking trying to take her hand back as she tears up*Derek! Let go you're hurting me!?! *tries punching him*

Hans:*laughs*youre so pathetic~*chuckles and grips her waist harder making it red and making her flinch and whine in pain* slut~

Jack:*grabs his hand hard making him let go*what did you call my girl? *looks at him with nothing but anger *TELL ME!?! *tightens his grip*

Hans:aghhh!!! *yells in pain trying to take his hand back as he winches *I'M SO SORRY!! *starts shaking in fear and pain*I WON'T TOUCH HER AGAIN LET GO PLEASE!! *he tears up begging him*

*everyone from the school walks out looking at them talking about what is happening*

Jack:you disgust me*looks at him and throws him on the ground stepping on his knee hard making his bone crack*now listen to me you piece of shit! You'll get on youre knees and you'll beg Elsa for forgiveness! GOT IT!?

*everyone gasps in shock*

Hiccup:ohhh shit.... *chuckles taking his phone out recording*

Elsa:*standing back shaking as she's crying softly then looks at Jack as she glups holding herself*j-jack...

Jack:*hears her voice and softens a bit looking at her *princess... *walks to her pulling her in his arms *

Elsa:*holds onto his shirt sobbing then looks up at him*c-can we leave....?

Jack:after he apologizes*walks in front of him still holding Elsa tight stroking her back softly relaxing her a bit*

Hans:*glups as he has tears and he winches going on his knees then looks at her *I beg you Elsa! Please forgive me! I promise I will never get close to you again please I beg for your forgiveness*goes down on the ground in front of her *

*everyone looks in shock because he never begs to anyone *

Merida:dang... *smiles a bit*i never thought he will beg

Astrid: I haven't either but I guess he is scared of Jack~*chuckles*our friend is a lucky girl *they smile looking at Elsa holding onto Jack*

Elsa:*nods softly*i-ill forgive you if you promise you'll stop raping girls... *glups holding onto Jack looking down*

Hans:what!? Are you crazy just say you forgive me you---... *he gasps *

*everyone looks at him shocked taking a step back*

Elsa:*gaps and looks at Jack seeing him more angry than before as she knows this is bad *

Jack:WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!? *goes to grab him by the throat*

Elsa:*widens her eyes thinking then grabs his hand turning him to her as she wraps her hands around his neck kissing him deeply in front of everyone as she's blushing*

Jack:*widend his eyes shocked of what she did but suddenly calms down kissing her back*

Astrid:holly!...

Merida: well no shit *chuckles looking at them taking a picture*you go girl!

Elsa:*breaks the kiss few seconds later as she's panting and breathing a bit heavily*lets go...

Jack:*smiles*oksy princess just a moment*walks to him *you're alive because of her *smirks and he breaks Hans legs * you won't have sex for a long time~*chuckles*

*everyone gasps and someone calls the ambulance but all the girls look happy *

Hans:AGHHHH!!!!! *yells in pain as he faints down unconscious*

*jack opens the door for Elsa letting her in then goes to his side and starts driving*

Jack:you okay princess?... *looks at her*

Elsa:*nods *I'm okay I just want to hold onto you.... please... *glups *

Jack:*smiles and drives with one hand as he used his other hand to pull her on his lap *there you go princess

Elsa:*giggles softly hugging him tight snuggling her head in his neck smelling his colone*you smell nice~

Jack:*chuckles*thank you princess~*smiles biting his lip feeling her breathe on his skin*

Elsa:*smiles but yawns falling asleep*

*few hours later*

..........To be continued.........