Chapter 39

*when Derek grabs her hand Anna and jack gasp and Elsa gets scared*

Elsa:*looking up at him terrified*d-derek what are you doing... Let go of my hand please...

Derek: no elsa like I said you are mine and you always will be *grips her wrist tighter *now let's go!

Elsa: stop i-it... *starts shaking and trying to push him off*

Jack:*glares at him then pushes him off making him let go of Elsas hand* I knew something was wrong about you! Don't you dare ever touch her again!

Derek: and what will you do about it huh*glares at jack as he looks at Elsa*elsa I am warning you... Let's. Go..

Elsa:*shakes her head no then walks backwards to anna*

Anna: *holds her tight sacred a bit as well as she whispers* I'll be okay...

Jack: shes not coming with you*walks to him*now leave before I do something I will regret! *pushes him again*

Derek: fuck you! *takes out a gun and points it at Elsa* you can only me mine! No one else will have you!

*both Anna and Elsa widen their eyes looking at him shocked and scared*

Elsa:*shaking uncontrollably crying hard*what is wrong with you! You were so nice and sweet and now I can't even recognize you! You can't hurt me! You won't be able to live knowing what you did to me! You don't have the guts to shoot me!!! *glaring at him*

Anna:*whispers while shaking*thats not  a good idea Elsa... You'll... ---

Elsa:*interupts her* no Anna no!! *looks at him*he thinks he can shoot me possibly hurt me but he can't! He's a coward! He's and asshole!! ---

Derek:*interupts her*youre right... I can't shot you... I don't want to hurt you like that... *smirks*that's why I will hurt you mentally~*points the gun at jack and shots him in the stomach 3 times* his death will be on you~ wait for me *laughs evilly while running away*

Jack: *has his eyes open as he starts coughing while his whole body shakes and he starts bleeding falling down*

Anna: nooo!!! *gasps covering her mouth looking at jack as she calls the ambulance then the cops*

Elsa: NOOOO!!! NO NO NO!!! JACK!! *runs to him as fast as she can falling down on her knees pulling his body on hers*JACK TALK TO ME PLEASE!! DON'T COME YOU'RE EYES I'M HERE! *tears stream down her face hard as she puts pressure on his stomach trying to slow down the bleeding*I NEED YOU! I KNOW I WAS SELFISH FOR GOING TO HIM BUT YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! *looks at him while shaking uncontrollably as she's terrified of loosing him*

Jack: p-princess.... *smiles looking up at her as he coughs blood* I forgive you... And I l-love you so freaking much... *smiles again but weakly as his eyes start to close*

Elsa: don't talk like this I'd say goodbye! *hugs him tight and close*i won't let you leave you will not die! I love you!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! IF YOU DIE I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO... Don't die!!! *crying harder*

Jack: don't worry... I'm not leaving this early... *coughs harder looking at her*you better wait for me.... *his eyes close as now he's unconscious*

*in the same time the ambulance comes taking him with Elsa along while anna stays with the cops *

*5 hours later *

Elsa:*sitting in the waiting room crying silently while shaking and looking at her hands with jacks blood on them* I beg you God... Don't take him away from me... Besides anna he's the only one that matter to me... He's my eveything...

Doctor:*walks out and looks at her* who are you to the patient?

..........To be continued.........