Chapter 4

Just want to say a thank you to every single one of you who actually read this! I know it's been forever since I've updated and I feel guilty for that! I've had a rough patch in my life and it hasn't been easy! I promised that this summer I would write more but turns out I was busier than expected! So I'm so sorry!  I'm back now! Literally 5 days until school starts back! Kill me now.  Anyways, I hope you enjoy this one, I ran out of ideas, I'm still trying to find where I want this story to go! Lots of love, Jen xx

"So how did you even meet this guy here? He looks a little older than us?"  Candy's eye lit up immediately, as if just by remembering the memory she was speechless.   "I had dropped my books in the courtyard, before I knew it he was helping me pick them up.  It was so dreamy Jess! You should've seen it!"  I roll my eyes at her daydreaming fanatics.   It wasn't that I didn't want her to be happy, but it seems as if every time she meets a guy he turns out to be a lowlife asshole.  Plus the idea of love seemed to bother me lately. However, I refuse to live in the past, that's why I'm here right?

As we walk out of the elevator, I listen to her babble about him coming over tomorrow. "I mean would that be fine with you?" She asks grabbing my elbow making me look at her. I smile, fishing the keys out of my pocket. "Of course! I could always just go visit Virginia." She nods, thanking me thoughtfully.

I turn the door nob allowing the cool breeze to fan across my face. Shit! "We left the air conditioner on all day again!" I throw open the door allowing us to both walk through, "I guess we'll be having a picnic outside again?" "The tables in the front yard?" "Sounds like a date!" I smile and head to my bedroom, throwing my jacket on my bed.

This happens all the time in the summer, Candy and I forget that if you leave the air on all day, it gets freezing in our apartment. But luckily we just hang out on the picnic tables that are in front of the building. I grab some food items and headed towards the door yet again. I watch Candy as she turns the air off, shivering slightly she grabs her phone before heading out the door I was holding open for her.

Of course I don't want to go to Virginia, even if it is where I have family and it's technically where I am from, it's not very welcoming. That's exactly why my mom moved to Sydney, to start over. Long story short, she met my father there and it all went down in history.

—————
Hello! So here I am, after four years of not looking at this story.

First, I'd like to apologize for abandoning this fanfic. I really enjoyed writing it but life happened and I felt like I disappeared for a while. I explained in an Author's Note, in my 5sos Imagines book, that I have recently fell back in love with 5sos. (Not that I ever fell out of love, I just didn't keep as updated and didn't have time to write on Wattpad anymore.)

If you like imagines, I have found inspiration for writing a few long ones that are new (2019). The first three are super old and short, from 2015.

I'm not sure if I will have enough time to continue this story, I'm heading into my last semester of High School! Thank God!

However, I've decided if I get feedback from you guys, then I will certainly continue writing (mostly re-write) this fan fiction.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, I feel like my writing style has changed for the better. So it will be a little more mature and different, but better in my opinion. I've had time to grow up and change over the years, hopefully becoming a stronger writer and person.

So let me know what you guys think! Should I continue this story? Or just let it be?

Also! One more question, I've had some new ideas for either a Harry Styles or Ashton Irwin fan-fiction! Which man should I choose?

Thank you guys so much for reading! Again, I'm sorry it's taken me approximately four years to mention anything! I love you all so much!

Jen. Xx

Ps. The note at the top, was also written before I abandoned this story! The only new writing in this entire book is this Author's note here at the end. :)