Chapter 8 :

Chapter 8 :

Anthony's POV :

Should I kill him? I know it's a part of the plan but... He's just so cute... I think I'm actually starting to have feelings for him... That is bad... But I can't help it... I tightened my grip around him and he snuggled closer.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked. I smiled and kissed his ear.

"You."

And is he putting an act in on me? Or is he legit... I know that he's the cleverest of the team...

I can't let myself fall for him...

Ian'sPOV :

I can't let myself fall for him...

But I love his kisses, his eyes, his everything...

I love him...

I stood still as the realisation sank in.

I love him.

He'll kill me.

I just can't kill him.

That is impossible.

I truly love him.

I turned around, only to be greeted by a warm pair of chocolates orbs. I closed my eyes and kissed him before resting my head on his arm.

"I love you Anthony..." He seemed to freeze for a second and I opened my eyes to see what was happening.

He was looking scared.

Why was he looking scared?

"I-uhm... Am going to go search some food for you! I'll be right back!"

"No! Anthony! What did I do!? What did I say!?" I got up, running after him as he put on his armor.

"I'm not even hungry... Please Anthony... I need you by my side right now..." He looked down before putting on his helmet and leaving, locking the door on his way.

I fell to my knees, crying.

What the fuck did I say!?