Chapter 25 :

Chapter 25 :

(Aka : Le grand finale)

Joven's POV :

I was clutched at Wes's side.

The bullet I had taken didn't do much damage. And I was glad it didn't...

I looked at my left as Wes helped me getting up.

I was really glad to be with him. He just was so nice and caring and loving and all... He was perfect.

"I love you Wes." He giggled and looked back at me.

"This is like the 100th time you're telling me!"

"I know. But I just want you to know it." He smiled and pecked my lips before he continued to help me walking.

The bullet still had done some damages but it wasn't horrible.

Not like for Sohinki... I can walk but I can faint so I need someone to help me.

And this 'someone' is my lovely boyfriend Wes.

Boyfriend.

After all we went through, the term 'boyfriend' seems like nothing, just a label.

It feels like we are soulmates or something.

I feel so close to him... Like if we had known each others for years...

Maybe that is what true love is like...

All I know is that I had some luck in my misery. I met Wes and he took care of me.

I was so scared of him at first...

That's funny now that I think of it...

Wes is so sweet...

He never would've hurt me.

He opened the door to Sohinki's and Lasercorn's room to find them holding each others hands.

Awwwwww.

That's so sweet... I smiled at this.

"Let's just go back to my room and leave them alone..." I whispered to Wes who nodded.

We walked back to my room and I started feeling light-headed so I held tighter on Wes. He noticed it and hurried to lay me back on my bed.

"Thanks Wes..." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Do you think that we are safe now?" He looked down and grabbed my hand, playing with my fingers.

"I hope so Joshua. I really hope so."

"But... Mari is dead right? So we'll be ok?"

"Mari was only one of the queen of little ships... There are way more people that are more powerful then she ever was... And by killing her..." I opened my eyes widely.

"So we are not done?" He looked up at me.

"No. We are not."

A/N

BOOM THE END HA.