Chapter 11 :

Chapter 11 :

Anthony's POV :

After leaving Wes, I went and grabbed some food for Ian.

I'm scared to go back to Ian... I don't know what he'll say to me... I was such a douche for leaving him like that.

He just caught me off my guard.

Never let your guard down they said.

Not so easy when you have the cutest bowl-haired boy in front of you... I snapped out of my thoughts as I arrived in front of the door. I sighed and opened it before closing it once again.

The lights were turned off.

Weird... I turned it on and saw Ian curled up in the corner of the room. I quickly stripped down of my armor and ran to him, letting the food on the floor.

"Are you ok!? Did something happened!?" He was crying warm tears. I had no idea of what to do. I put my arms around him and pulled him closer to me, rubbing his back gently.

"Please calm down Ian... Please... I love you..." I blurted out the words without thinking.

Do I really love Ian?

Am I really ready to trust him?

Yes.

Yes I am.

I am ready to take this risk. He looked up, his blue eyes filled with tears fixed on me. He was looking adorable if you were forgetting the part where he was crying.

"R-Really?" I nodded, gently petting his hair. He jolted up, hugging me back. I smiled in his shoulder.

"I love you Ian." But I have to kill you... I guess that we'll see what happens later...

"I talked to Wes."

"Uh... Ok?" He pulled away from our hug, his arms still on my shoulder.

"He's the one keeping Joven."

"Oh! So is Joven ok?" This somehow caught his attention.

"Yeah. They are apparently getting along if you know what I mean." I said winking. He giggled adorably and smiled. He pecked my lips and snuggled closer on my chest.

"But there's a bad news."

"Hmhm?"

"There's one of your other friend (either Sohinki or Lasercorn) that's been taken by the queen of the ship. And that is bad. That'll make everything harder for us to escape..." He looked up at me and then looked away.

"Anthony..."

"Yeah?"

"Are you putting an act on me?"