Chapter 18 :

Chapter 18 :

Lasercorn's POV :

I woke up to a throbbing pain both in my head and my left arm.

"Matt..." Was the first thing that I said.

I heard footsteps becoming louder and louder and then felt lips on my own. I tried to kiss back but my head was hurting too much.

I opened my eyes to see Matt looking at me, tears falling down his beautiful face.

I was about to ask why he was crying but the events came back into my mind and I started to cry too.

"I missed you so fucking much!" I said as I reconnected our lips together, not caring about the pain. He brought his hand to my cheek and I cried even harder.

Someone cleered their throat and Matt pulled away.

"I've missed him god damn it! Bear with us!" Matt yelled and kissed me once again. Once we were both out of breath, we pulled away.

"So... What did I miss?"

"We have a ship to escape." Some mysterious voice said.

"And we are going to escape soon."

"Why aren't we in the ship right now if we have it?"

"Because we only found one that was empty and that we could take to leave. Which doesn't happen very often." Said Ian. Ian was there!

"We are going to fight. Are you strong enough to walk?" Sohinki asked kindly.

"I don't know... Could you help me up?" I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. I put my arm around him and we walked around.

I almost fell once but he caught me and I blushed.

He then stopped walking, his arms still around me as we both sat down. I snuggled closer to him, my arm still aching badly.

"I can't fight though. But I can at least walk."

"I'll be by your side David. You can count on me." He said as he pecked my cheek.

"I know, I trust you love." I kissed his lips and we started making out.

"We really need to leave you guys." I heard someone say so we both pulled away and he helped me getting up.

"Where is Joven?"

"With Wes. They're in another room. But they know the plan." I nodded. I put my arms around Matt and he helped me.

"So. The plan is, me and Ian are going to go first and shoot everything in front of us. Wes and Joven will get the guards around the ship and you two just try and stay safe. Got it?" We both nodded.

"We'll be protecting you two. Wes and Joven will get to the ship and you'll try and stay alive." Ian said quicker. I looked at Matt and he smiled at me, rubbing my back.

"Anthony, put your helmet on." Anthony did as he was told.

Ian turned to us and gave Sohinki a gun.

"That might be useful." Matt thanked him and took the gun.

Anthony looked back at us, Ian just behind him.

Sohinki nodded and I tightened my grip on him.

"Three... Two... One... Go!"