Chapter 15: Mount Natagumo

At some point during the days of staying in the Wisteria house, Nezuko came out of the box in her child form, she crawled out of it before increasing her body size.

"Nezuko-chan."

Nezuko turned her head to see Zenitsu moving his hips with a face full of dreamy and blushy cheeks.

"Nezuko-chan!"

Nezuko hummed in curiosity before she flinched as he came close to her. Nezuko quickly ran around the room as Zenitsu chased her behind.

"Nezuko-chan! Nezuko-chan!"

Nezuko went to the wall as she had an uncomfortable look, you opened the door after you came from the bathroom to see Zenitsu cornering Nezuko, you quickly stood in front of her with your arms open widely, shielding her from Zenitsu.

"Zenitsu! Stop following her already!"

Zenitsu's face turned confused before he had a grin on his face.

"(Y/... N)... -chan!"

You frowned at his expression as his aura was full of falling in love. He came to grab your hands in his, making you shriek and pulling your hands away. Turned out, you both got chased by Zenitsu as Nezuko ran ahead of you.

"Let's be friends, (Y/N)-chan!"

Tanjiro opened the door before he gasped to see Zenitsu chasing you and his sister in a circle. He chased behind Zenitsu, trying to stop him from chasing both of you. "Zenitsu! Don't keep chasing them! I beg you!"

"Oh, this is very fun, Tanjiro! Nezuko-chan! (Y/N)-chan!"

"Stop! I'm warning you!" You shouted as you tried to escape from him but he didn't listen despite having good ears. Tanjiro panted as he couldn't catch up to him.

"Hey, wait up! Come back here, Nezuko-chan!"

Suddenly, Inosuke opened the door and roared, stopping you all. He then suddenly tried to attack you by his head but you quickly dodged in time.

"Wh-What was that for?" Tanjiro asked Inosuke but he responded with roaring which startled all of you

You ended up getting chased by Inosuke, followed by Tanjiro who now tried to stop Inosuke from chasing and Zenitsu followed behind, trying to stop Inosuke as well. Nezuko ended up standing in the corner of the room, watching the scene.