CHAPTER-10

Aashna's POV
I got a message from Unnati that let's go somewhere. We all agreed. Then it was decided to Richword (again this place is not in this world). I have heard that it's a beautiful place. Ok. I will start packing my bag tonight.
( Me, Unnati, Manav& Sanket were in canteen discussing about the trip).
Aashna- Guys, I am so freaking excited.
Sanket- yup me too
Unnati- I just can't wait.
Manav- Yar bohot maza aayega.
( Suddenly Rishab came)
Rishab- Umm Hey guys. I heared that you are going to Richword in this week. Can I also join.
Manav- Actually...
Aashna- Yes ofcourse you can.
Rishab- Thank you so much aash.
Aashna- Your welcome. Come sit with us.
Rishab- Aash you are too sweet ok.
( said and sat next to Aashna)
Aashna- aww, you are too.
Rishab- Btw guys I am ready.ok
Unnati- For what? ( said while making faces)
Rishab- aree for the trip man.
Manav- oh ok ok
Sanket- Guys I will back.
Unnati- Aree what happened?
Sanket- Nothing. Talk to you later( said pointing out to Unnav)

What happened to him. It felt like he was not talking to me at all.

Unnati- Actually Aashna we have work to do so you continue (said in vergity tone)
Aashna- ohok but Is everything ok like just went and now you guys are also.
Unnati- No Aashna everything is not ok ( said in vergity tone and left)
What happened to them? Leave it.
Rishab- umm you okay?
Aashna- Yup, tell me what to do now?
Rishab- What to you mean?
Aashna- Areee no yarr. You think a lott.
Rishab- haha IKR.
I really like Rishab likewise. I love his company and his smile, his eyes and his looks. Uhh!! Can't get over it. And I am so happy that Rishab is coming with me in Richword. I want him as my room partner. Woww!! Stop thinking stupid Aashna. Do he also like me. If yes then. I can't imagine. Woww! What we kissed in Richword. I would love too but IDK about him. I really want to. He is so cute and sweet. I think I am thinking a lott.

Sanket's POV
Whatt! That freaking Rishab called "AASH" to Aashna again. And she didn't said anything. Like what. Why she is like this. I hate her now. I think I should pack my bags. It's already late. So much of work to do.  (after 1 hour) everything was ready I was ready to for the trip. And now I should sleep. Why that Rishabh is coming? I don't like him at all . I don't like him the most.

Next Morning!!!

Unnati's POV
I woke up and Manav too. I quickly got ready for the trip. I was so excited. But why that Rishab is coming. Uhh!! I don't like him he is too annoying. I went out and saw Sanket sitting on the couch and scrolling his phone and Manav also handed. We three are ready.
Manav- Where that Riahab and Aashna?

Sanket- Please don't talk about them.

Unnati- Wait I'll check.

I went to Aashna's room she was not there and then I went to Rishab's room he was not there too. I was walking towards the area where Sanket and Manav were sitting. Suddenly....I was feeling that someone is there in the auditorium. I went closer and something not so true. Omg! How this can happen. Oh my fucking god. I have to call Sanket and Manav. I went towards them and held there hand and run towards the coridoor.

Sanket's POV
Unnati held our hand and made us run towards the coridoor. Oh my god. This is unbelievable like what really. This is not going good at all. She is moaning, whatt!!
Like are they ok. I saw...

-------AUTHOR'S NOTE--------
Hope you all are enjoying till now 💞
Thank you so much for the support💞

NOTE:- THIS IS A FICTION AND EVERYTHING IS IMAGINARY PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Next Chapter soon....