CHAPTER-26

Aashna's POV
Those words of him touched me. I can't regreat him. We slept after out emotional scene. It was moring we both got up greated eachother a "Good Morning" and got ready.
Today Sanket was having so much of work. I am having lunch and Sanket was not there with me. So I called him.

Aashna- Where are you?

Sanket- Umm kinda busy. Wht about you?

Aashna- Had lunch?. You didn't had breakfast also. Atleast drank water.? And please eat ha something other wise I will kill you.

Sanket- Aashna! Aashna! Cool down. I drank water and gonna have lunch. Now answer my question Did you had lunch?.

Aashna- Umm Having. (While eating wrap)

Sanket- K. Now I will keep. See you in evening.

Aashna- ok but eat ha.

Sanket- Ya yarr.
(Call ended)

The Day gone. And I saw Sanket walking. I was gonna hugg him from behind but he catched me on his back.

Aashna- Sanket!!!

Sanket- What?

Aashna- Lift me down.

Sanket- Y?

Aashna- Yarr someone will see us like this.

             (In this conversation he was walking lifting Aashna on his back).

Sanket- No one is seeing. Shut up.

Aashna- Fine.

Finally he lifted me down. I hugged him as I  didn't saw him today.

Sanket's POV
When I was hugging Aashna. Shir recognized me and was staring me and Aashna. I ignored her and tighted the hug and closed my eyes while hugging her. We parted the hug and went for dinner. We sat and adjusted the table. Aashna was sitting front of me.

Aashna- So tell me how was your day.

Sanket- Worst.

Aashna- Why?

Sanket- Aree they were 4 projects and 6 assignments.

Aashna- Ohh

Sanket- Wht about you?

Aashna- Umm it was normal.

Sanket- Missed me right? As Handsom, cute, hot boy was not there with you.

Aashna- No I didn't

Sanket- You lie very bad ha. Btw.

Aashna- (laughs) shut up.

Sanket- Let's go man!! I am damn sleepy.

Aashna- Truee.

We went to room and changed the cloths. I was sleeping beside Aashna today. She carssed my hairs and I kept hands on her. I dozed off.

Aashna's POV
Sank slept. And was lost in his cuteness. I went closer and cuddled him. He cuddled me back. I slept.

----------AUTHOR'S NOTE----------------
Hope you all are enjoying till now 💞
Thank you so much of the support💞

NOTE:- THIS IS A FICTION AND EVERYTHING IS IMAGINARY PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Next Chapter soon......