CHAPTER-12

Sanket's POV
We decided to ignore Aashna and that jerk. We three decided to go for a walk and then lake..The lake was very beautiful. Thank God Aashna and Rishabh are not there with us. I hate them both. We three were really enjoying the view and our Bond. The whole day we were busy saying Lake Gardens and these beautiful places we enjoyed a lot. It was a time for dinner now.
We three were at the table for  dinner. I saw Aashna coming with Rishabh and they were sitting beside us.
Aashna- Guys! I want to tell you something that we both are in Relationship.
Rishab- Yess
Unnati- Ohh really, congo( said in semi voice).
Sanket- I think we three should leave and BTW congo you both.
Manav- True, congratulations and let's go..
Aashna- What happened guys?
Unnati- Nothing Aashna, nothing.
(We three left)

Aashna's POV
What happened to them now. Huh!
Rishab- Forget it.
Aashna- Hmnn
Rishab- Have dinner.
Aashna- Yes, you too
We had our dinner and went to our room, I changed into my Pajamas. I went closer to Rishab. He pulled me closer from my waist.
Aashna- What?
Rishab- umm
Aashna- Rishab..
( Went closer and kissed)
After sometime Rishab went for some work..

Sanket's POV
Huh! I am not able to sleep!! What to do? I opened the window and the view was beautiful AF. I think I am going for a walk.. I was going through Lobbi and I saw Rishab with a girl. But didn't saw the face. It should be Aashna. Yaha bhi, these people. But I know it wouldn't be Aashna she don't like night walks that much. I saw, it was Ritika. But why she is there with him. After a movement they kissed eachother Oh my god means Rishab is cheating Aash. Wait what. I ran towards my room. I was just thinking all this. I should teel this to Aashna tomm. And then I slept.

Next Morning-

I woke up and quickly got ready and went in Aashna's and Rishab's room. I knocked and Aash opened the door.

Sanket- Come fast with me

Aashna- Why but

Sanket- aree you come fast.
( We both in my room)

Aashna- What happened?

Sanket- Rishab is cheating you (and told everything).
Aashna- Shut up Sanket. This is not true.

Sanket- Aashna please trust me.

Aashna- I can't you are lieing you are jealous that me and Rish are in a Relationship thats why you are doing this game wait wait wait doing not playing this game.

Sanket- You trust that jerk more than me.

Aashna- Shut up you fucking idot and you don't call him jerk.Ok.

Sanket- I am fucking idot na fine. So he calls you Aash thats fine.

Aashna- Ya its fine why he will not call me Aash?

Sanket- You are not Aashna. That name I gave to you when we were 16 and you kept Sank and we both promised that that names we can each other. You forgotten every single thing. And I want your good that's why I told truth about your Rish you don't believe. Now please don't tell that Rish I can only call him cuz you are no one to tell this. And ok. I will not talk to you. Bye Aashna.

Aashna-......

Aashna's POV
What rubbish he was telling about Rish but then Aash thing it was true it was my mistake, Umm I think I trust Rishab.

Days past away and Holidays are over we went to our college and Rish and I are still in a Relationship.

-------AUTHOR'S NOTE---------
Hope you all are enjoying till now 💞
Thank you so much for the support💞

NOTE:- THIS IS A FICTION AND EVERYTHING IS IMAGINARY PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Next Chapter soon....