CHAPTER-27

-THE DAYS FLEW AWAY-

Sanket's POV
I was just walking got a call from lusie that I have to go to Amritsir for my art studies. For 10 days. Ohh woww. I am excited. I quickly ran towards Aashna. I saw her in backyard. I went and catched her and lifted her up.

Sanket- AASHNA AASH AASHU and what notttt

Aashna- What happened? (Curiosity)

Sanket- I am going Amritsir for 10 days for arts studies.

Aashna- What finnaly I am so freaking happy...

(We gave a warm hug!!)

Aashna- Go and tell to unns and Mnv.

Sanket- Ya come (holds her hand)

Aashna- No you go I will meet you guys later.

Sanket- Something is pissing you off?

Aashna- Please!! (said in a sweet voice)

Sanket- (kept his hand on her cheeks and kissed her forehead). Ok.

Aashna- (smiled)

At evening....

I told this to Unnav and there were the happiest!! I am gonna miss them. But the person I am gonna miss the most.. I must go there...

I went to our room but she was not there and gone library, auditorium, Lobi,  where is Aash!!
I was searching and I bumed on Shir. Uhh!! Really!!! I just ignored her. I was so worried. Where is would be man!!! I was hella worried and sweating then I thought it's not a another game of Shir?. I would kill her. Where are you Aashna??? I want to see your face desperately!! Where are youuu???.....

Finnaly I saw her in backyard again. see was lost in sky... I ran and hugged her from behind..

Sanket- Sometimes you give heart attacks

Aashna- Why?
(While the hug is going)

Sanket- Where were youu? I was finding you everywhere and finally you here.

Aashna- Oh I am sorry..

Sanket- Aashna, tell me what is happening?

Aashna- Nothing.

Sanket- Ok fine. Means you don't want to tell.

Aashna- (crying)

Sanket- Aashna. Aashna why are you crying?

Aashna- Tomorrow is my Sister's birthday. Chloe (her real sister named "Chloe")

Sanket- it's ok. (Hugged her) You know she is not there with us but always in our hearts. Right?

Aashna- (Nobbed and tighten the hug)

Aashna- Sanket. I miss her. ( crying more harder in his arms).

Sanket- it's ok. Shhhhhh (carsing her hairs).

Aashna- Why she left me like this?

Sanket- Means you still don't know (pretending voise).

Aashna- No I don't. But I am sure that all what happened was because of my dad.

Sanket- Aashna! Everything happens for a reason right?

Aashna- (nobbs)

Sanket- But now your dad?

Aashna- He is still the same. (Said while parting the hug. Her hairs strands were around him)

Sanket- (while moved her hairs behined her ears and wibbed her tears). Still not changed?

Aashna- Not at all. He don't care about me. When I was coming here he didn't even said a bye.

Sanket- (couldn't say a word hug was the only answer).

Aashna- After you, unns, Manav left I only know how removed those 5years.

Sanket- I can understand.

Aashna- My mom was never with me. She also left when I was in 2nd.

Sanket- Ya I know that.

Aashna- My life was like: someone will come and go. Now ,today you are there but after sometime you will also go. That's why I don't take someone granted. You also said about Shir. That hurted me for this particular reason.

Sanket- I will never leave. And if I left? With whom you will fight. No one will up like me for a fight. So Miss.Aashna Hegde I am not leaving you.

Aashna- ok ok... Now tell me what happened with your family after We all left.

Sanket- ....

-----------------AUTHOR'S NOTE-----------------
Hope you all are enjoying till now 💞
Thank you so much of the support💞

NOTE:- THIS IS A FICTION AND EVERYTHING IS IMAGINARY PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Next Chapter soon.......