CHAPTER-35

First of all I need a grand apology for not posting. Actually my Wattpad was having a error. That's why I was not able to post chapters. Finnaly I fixed it. If you are following my FF account on Instagram, you must be knowing that I completed my this FF over there. But I couldn't here. I am so so so so sorry for the people who are waiting for the next chapter from agaes. Also I know this was not a WP type FF. As this was for both IG n WP. But my next FF will be a proper WP FF. Also this is the second last chapter on this FF.
Once again A VERY VERY VERY SORRY💞.
Let's continue the FF......

Aashna's POV
Someone pulled me in our room. And it was non other than Sanket Mehta.

Aashna- Sanket, whay are you doing?

Sanket- shhh (kept his finger on her lips)

Aashna- Why you pulled me? (said in sad voice)

Sanket- Why you are sad?

Aashna- You didn't even told me how I am looking.

Sanket- My beautiful. That's why tho I bought you?

Aashna- You could tell me there also?

Sanket- Aree then I will give you compliment and stare you. And then someone will interrupt. So I pulled you in our room.

Aashna- Smart enough Mr.

Sanket- haha that I am. So Aashna Hegde toaday you are looking really really really Gorgeous.

Aashna- Thank youuu

Sanket- (pullled her closer) so now..

Aashna- Now..

He touched his lips on mine. I kissed him back. We both were kissing for few mins and then parted.

Aashna- Sanket, please take my photos. I wanna post them on Instagram.

Sanket- Here also your phone interrupted..

Aashna- Please naa

Sanket- Fineee...

DAYS PAST, MONTHS PAST, YEARS PAST

Sanket's POV
I was getting ready and my phone beeped. It was my AASH. I picked up the call.

Aashna- Heyy

Sanket- Hellooo

Aashna- I am sooo excited for our wedding can't Waitt.

Sanket- Mee too. Can't wait to call you as my wiffeyyy...

Aashna- Ya ya IK that. BTW I am coming to your house which is soon going to be mine too.

Sanket- Whatt!! You are coming. I haven't seen your face since 2 daysssss... want to hug you and..

Aashna- Ha ha bus(laughs). I am coming.

Sanket- Come fasttt..
(Call ended)

After sometime I heard a door bell. I quickly went ane opened the door...
Sanket's POV
I quickly went and opened the door. And saw honey wearing Red Saree. OMG. I was lost.

Aashna- Sankuu..

Sanket- Yes yes

Aashna- Kaha kho gayee

Sanket- Nothing come in.

Aashna- Ghar pe koi nahi hain. MOM n Celine? (she used to call Sanket's mom and ).

Sanket- Nupp. Aree tum idhar auo.

I pulled her waist and hugged her. Huh, Finnaly my sukoon is here. I parted the hug. I wrapped my hands around her waist. And kissed her she kissed me backk. We were enjoying our movement. After sometime we parted.