CHAPTER-36 (LAST)

After that Day EVERYTHING went perfect. Even the Wedding was over. AASAN were living together happily. Now it was the Day after the Wedding.

Aashna's POV
I woke up and saw myself sleeping in Sanket's arms. I still remember those days when me and Sanket used to fight like hell. I didn't even recognised when the time passed. Now Sanket is the most important person for me. Even Unnav. How can I forget them. Sanket and Me had so many fights and argument but at the end we know we miss eachother like hell. I am lucky to have him.I know one thing that 'I WILL COME BACK TO HIM' no matter what comes in between. I was thinking all this while Sanket pulled in his arms again. And kissed my forehaed and slept. Huh! This boy. I too slept i his arms again.

Sanket's POV
I woke and saw myself sleeping and cuddling Aash. My cutest. Never thought Aash will be this important to me. I stillremember our fights, in school time. Now she is more then my life. Also Unnav, they are our best friends. All about her is best. Now also we fight and Argue alot but at the we come back to eachother. Didn't even realised how our bond got this close. I love her. I was in my thinking and Aash woke up and kissed my cheeks.

Aash- Good morning.

Sanket- Good morning.

Aash- We are married!!

Sanket- Can't believe!

Aashna- Yes. (they both kissed eachother and Aash went to take a bath. She came back and then Sanket went).

AUTHOR'S POV
Aash was drying her hairs and Sanket came from back and kissed her neck.

Aashna- Sank!!

Sanket- What?

Aashna- let me make my hair.

Sanket- (he turned Aash and made her face him). Aash you are too soft.

Aashna- You are making me fall on her butter.

Sanket- (his pressed his lips on her and she kissed him back).

Like this they faced there life problems together and lived happily.

-------------------AUTHOR'S NOTE---------------

That's what I complete this FF. Hope you all enjoyed it.💞

Hope you enjoyed it 💞
Thank you so much of the support💞

NOTE:- THIS IS A FICTION AND EVERYTHING IS IMAGINARY PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Next FF soon.........