Part 5

After the long and surprisingly quiet walk to the office, he immediately started to show me around. I was honestly surprised that he was this cheery to have someone working with him in the office, like, do you not have a life at all or what? But in all honestly, I have no room to talk considering I usually steal the things I want and rarely get to hang with Usagi.

I started spacing out and had let out a sigh which made the fat man stop in his tracks. "You alright?" He asked turning to look at me. As soon as I had realized what I did I just played it off and laughed. "Of course I'm ok! I was just overwhelmed by the size of this place! I might need your assistance more than you need mine!" I played it off and mentally rolled my eyes, what a moron.

He just smiled and continued the tour. He made sure to mention two young heroes that he's been training for about a week and to be ready for when they arrived. I couldn't wait to meet the two little brats that went on his nightly patrols, knowing full well that if I was able to get them to like me they'd spill on the Fat man's weaknesses and better yet, their own.

He had finally finished the tour by showing me where I'd be working. It was a small space right outside his office door so I'd be able to relay messages to him faster. Being his secretary, I had access to all the cameras, doors, and lights in the whole building. Man this guy is SUPER trusting of new people if he gives them this much access on their first day.

"Alrighty then! That wraps up the building tour and now for the boring part, it's time for me to look over some of the paperwork from the previous secretary and get some food for thought. Would you like me to order you something as well?" He asked looking at me. 

I smiled and responded as cheery as possible. "I'll have what your havin hotstuff!" Thinking the nickname might throw him off a bit gave me joy, but it blew up in my face when he just nodded and ordered casually over the phone.

What's with this guy??? A pretty lady compliments him and he just nods??? Who the hell does he think he is???

After he got off the phone he went straight into his office and made sure to tell me that if I had any questions he'd be more than happy to answer them for me.

As soon as he disappeared into his office I sat back and kicked my feet up on the desk, knocking over a small basket of pens. I took out my phone and called up my idiot of a friend to tell him the situation I was currently in. 

........

"What'd you do this time?" He asked looking at the screen with his brows furrowed.

"Tch, Why's that always the first thing you answer with?" I ask, rolling my eyes as I pick up one of the knocked over pens and start doodling on the notepad in front of me.

"Cause every time you've ever called me during this time of day, is to tell me you fucked up and are about to be caught by the police." He said raising a brow. 

"I mean. You ain't wrong, but this time it's about the Fat man. Everything I've tried hasn't been working at all and I was hoping you'd have some ideas." I said rolling my eyes and looking away from the camera. 

He grinned and laughed. "Damn he must be the most troublesome guy you've ever run into. Ok, how about you mention something about yourself, as in, Saigo no iki."

"SHHHH! He might hear you and besides, it might be too risky, what if he starts to piece together that I'm not who I say I am? I'm NOT gettin thrown into the slammer for some stupid mistake, but I'll try it." I said getting slightly frustrated, just before he was able to reply I heard shifting coming from the office and hung up. There's no way in hell I'd wanna get caught talking to Usagi if things were to go south. As much as that bunny ass of his annoys me, I wouldn't want his reputation as a hero to be taken away from him. There's a lot of children that look up to him and some that remind me of myself when I was their age.

I sent him a quick text that basically said I'd mention the name and let him know what happened. As I hit send, I put my phone back in my pocket nd knocked on his door, hearing a small chuckle then a cheery "Come on in."

I pushed the door open and walked up to his desk, he had a bunch of papers out on his desk and was wearing a pair of reading glasses. "I know I look pretty goofy with these glasses on but the small print on these are a bit hard to read without em." He said setting them down as a smile crossed his face. "So what can I do for ya?"

"Well I was just wondering about that case you've been working on recently." I said looking up in thought, "One about a possible villian. Hmm, what's their name again? Was it something like Saiki ne iki?"

"Sa-Saigo no iki. What about them? What do you know? Do you have any interesting leads?" He asked suddenly very intrigued and barraged me with a bunch of questions. 

I lifted a brow and shook my head, "Sorry, I don't know much about them, but I do know that they tend to hang around the market place late at night when your patrolling."

After mentioning that, he smiled and it looked like he was starting to blush. Wait what? Did I say he was blushing??? I took another glance at his now, very flushed face as he started to think about it a little too much.

"Uh, Sir?" I said, clearing my throat which seemed to make him blush even worse.

"Oh I'm so sorry! How rude of me, I was just a bit lost in thought is all." He said nervously as he scratched the back of his neck. "Well I was gonna have the boys come patrolling with me again in a different area tonight, but if what you say is true we'll be going back to the market. We might be able to catch them in the act." 

"That's a wonderful idea sir! They're sure to show up, but if they don't I could always accompany you-" Just as I was talking, I was rudely interrupted by the bell.

I sighed and switched to the camera. My mood quickly changed as I was pleasantly surprised as I saw two very familiar faces pop into view.

(I sure hope you guys have an idea who's making an appearance in this next chapter! I'll be working on it and hopefully releasing it very soon!)