Part 1

When I was younger, I had always dreamed of becoming a Pro Hero.
...
Being loved and adored by many, all would know my name.
...
Unfortunately, that was a dream long forgotten.
...
Showing up to the agency with such high hopes that you'd be let into UA, just to get them crushed.
...
Being told you had a quirk that was MUCH too dangerous and that it could seriously harm the other students.
...
They turned you down.
...
Having to teach myself was tougher then I originally thought.

...

I would get tired after one meesely attack, constantly get hurt by firing myself into walls and nearby vehicles, and to top it all off, hero's would try 'saving' me from my own training.

.......................................................................

It doesn't bother me anymore, considering I'm one of the most dangerous people the Agency's had to deal with in years.

"If only that was true." A tall grinning rabbit said, interrupting me.

"The hell man why do you ALWAYS feel the need to ruin my monologues." I asked annoyed with the tall grinning ass, I call my friend.

He laughs, "Cause their dumb and you know it."

(Wondering who this guy is? He's one of the closest and oldest friends you have

(Wondering who this guy is? He's one of the closest and oldest friends you have. His name is Kashikoi Usagi, also known as the Pro Hero Tracker. You often call him Kashi for short.)

"I knew that." I mumbled as we continued walking.
I had invited him out to eat since I hadn't seen him in quite awhile and I had gained quite a large sum of money, that may or may not be stolen.
I never said I was perfect.
When we get to the place he looked amused.

"What's with the look?" I asked raising a brow.

"It's just that this is one of the most popular restraunts that heros mainly go to for celebrations." He said snickering, knowing full well I had a strong hatred for certain heros.

I rolled my eyes and stepped in.
Sure enough, there were many pro and non pro heros seated at the bar, in booths, and near the bathrooms.
I was lucky enough to get the seat closest to the door with a beautiful view of the city streets.
I quickly moved to the seat and grabbed a menu.
Kashi shook his head and sat down in the seat across from me.

"So what's the REAL reason you invited me out?" He asked raising a brow.

He always knew when I had something on my mind.

"What? Can't I take my best bro out for a bite to eat without it involving one of my brilliant plans?" I asked grinning.

He shook his head and sighed.

"Well I'm waiting." He said ready for my grand speech.

Just before I was able to start the waitress came over and apologised for taking so long.
Today they had a full house and she was the only one taking orders for the day.
Kashi gave a sympathetic look and had kindly asked her how many tables she had to serve.
She turned and counted the tables, turns out she had about 30 tables to serve.
Kashi then, without asking me, had volunteered us both to help her out with the tables.
I shot him a glare that was quickly returned, making my blood go cold.
He may look and act like a very kind guy but get him mad and you'll never see the light of day again.
I sighed and thought, why not, a few tables won't kill me.
A few miserable hours later we were finally done.
I plopped back into my seat and wiped the sweat off my forehead and took a sip of water.
The waitress was extremely thankful for our help and told us our meals were on the house.
I fist bumped Kashi and order a Large F/d with an order of F/f.
(F/d favorite drink and F/f Favorite Food)
Kashi had ordered a large Black coffee with an order of steamed vegetables.

"Still up for that plan of mine?" I asked after we got our food and drinks.

"Sure thing, whatchya got in mind?" He asked, kicking back.

"So, get this, what if I'm able to get a Pro Hero to fall madly in love with me, get access to UA, and open it to any villian willing to pay me a hefty fee." I said confidently.

He bursts into laughter, "What are you smoking?!?! There's no WAY a hero would be that stupid in giving you access to the UA building."

I cross my arms and huff. "What? You think that I'm not attractive enough to get one to fall for me? Is that it?"

He stopped laughing after he noticed I was on the brink of tears.

"You know I didn't mean it like that. You are VERY attractive! Any guy would Kill to date someone like you. I just meant that one of the biggest rules of dating within our hero work, is that we are Not allowed to give anyone access to the control room." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Hell Yeah they would!" I said confindently, "I'm just not sure which hero I should go after."

"What about the hero you're constantly running into?" He asked.

I about spit out my coffee, "Fatass??? No WAY!" I said shaking my head.

"Why not?" He asks still grinning, "You two would be a cute couple."

"NO! He's the biggest pain in the ass ever! He's ALWAYS the first to try and kill my fun!" I said getting more annoyed by the second.

"Say whatchya want, but I think he already kinda likes you, since you mentioned that he always shows up alone when he fights you. He normally has his two interns by his side when fighting." He said making some very valid points.

I shake my head. "That's because he likes to be the ONLY one to stop me from having any fun."

"That's because your kind of fun is criminal, like when you tried to steal all the desserts from that convenience store or when you tried releasing all the animals in the zoo." He said recalling the time he was called in to help track down some of the animals.

"First off, i was really hungry and needed to fill the fridge. Secondly, The animals were sad, so I had to do Something!" I said defiantly.

He just shook his head, and got up.

"Let's get outta here." He said smiling as he politely waited for me.

"Where to?" I asked excitedly.

"Wanna go to the icecream parlor? I heard they have that Mochi Icecream you like so much." He asked pulling out his wallet to give the waitress a tip for being so nice, but I stop him and slam a hundred down.

"Hell yeah and, I've got this one." I grinned as we left to go to the icecream parlor.

...

(Hope your enjoying the story so far! This is a Story based on my bnha oc's, so I really hope you like them so far! I really would appreciate any and all feedback you guys may have for me! Till next time, Peace Out! ✌)