𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

[mature content.]

"Yes,"

"Yes,"

Rose was laying on top of Draco.

They were both laying in bed, tangled together in the sheets cuddling one another. He head was laying on his chest with his arm underneath her, pulling her towards him even more because he didn't want to let go of her.

It had been two days since he talked to parkinson, and the words he said made her feel all warm inside of her heart. Now she was sure that he wouldn't do anything with her, but she already knew he wouldn't ever do that.

She trusted him.

Whenever she looked at him, it's like her whole world stopped. She never ever understood why Astoria would cheat on him; he's everything a person could want. Because Rose knows that she would never cheat on him, and it seems that she doesn't have to worry about him cheating on her either with the way he defended her.

"What are you thinking about?" Draco asked her, leaning his head down to look at her. They didn't have any clothes on due to having sex last night, but Rose was fine with it.

"Nothing," she responded softly, not wanting to be embarrassed about thinking how she'd never hurt him.

He was shifting in the bed, and pulling her on top of his body, his body warmth engulfing her. "Um- do you-." He stopped and narrowed his eyebrows, still holding onto her hips letting her balance herself on his torso.

"Do what?" She asked him, fluttering her eyelashes looking to innocent.

"Dinner- Do you want to get- Dinner." He finally blurted out after a minute of silence.

She smiled widely. "Like a- date?" She pestered, drawing shapes on his chest with her small little fingers.

"Yes, Rose." He smiled up at her, and she was shaking her head yes immediately, and getting off of him to get ready. "Get in the shower, Love." He mumbled towards her, and the sheet slipped off of him when he stood up, making Rose turn around with her bare body as well.

And she stared.

But so did he.

She admired his toned chest, his muscular body all the way down his morning erection. She couldn't help the intrusive thoughts that swarmed in her mind. Her button nose was still breathing in his scent, and it gave her comfort.

"Stop staring at get in the shower, before I fuck you right here." He stated, and this made Rose turn around and walk into the bathroom.

She turned on the water, and felt a strong pair of arms wrap around her waist turning her around. She looked up at Draco, and he gripped the bottom of her thighs, picking her up and stepping in the shower. The water hit both of them, but Draco never closed his eyes once because he was looking at Rose.