Chapter 13

"My daughter, you look beautiful." Oriel said to Senta as they looked into the mirror. It was the day of her and Loki's wedding, and her handmaidens were combing through her hair and braiding it, then rushing to make the ceremony perfect for the prince and demon princess. Her dress was chosen by her mother; it was white and gold, hugging her body the way she liked it. Loki wanted her to look like a true Asgardian queen, his queen. "Are you excited?"

"More nervous than excited." Senta replied. Oriel chuckled.

"Worry not, my child. This is your day, nothing can go wrong." Her mother said.

"You're right." She said, looking down at her stomach, and rubbing it softly. Her belly had a small bump

***

Thor stood with Loki as they were getting ready, dressed in their ceremonial robes. "How do you fare, brother?" He asked. Loki smirked with a glint in his eye.

"Verily well, Thor. Have you any knowledge on Balder's whereabouts?" He asked. "Balder is with father, though I wished he shared the same sentiments that I do for you and Senta." Thor replied. Loki sighed nevously, running a hand threw his hair, pushing it back. On the outside he was calm, but his heart was racing. This was it, it's going to be forever now. Someone to love him for eternity. Thor patted him gently on the back.

"You do not have to lie to me, brother. It's okay to be nervous. Senta may feel the same as well, but what matters is that you both love each other." Thor said. Loki nodded, agreeing with his oafish brother. Adjusting his regal robes, he took one last look in the mirror. 

"I am ready, Thor."

"Good, let us go."

***

Angelic harps were being played as Senta walked down the aisle, she had a few glares burning holes through her skin, most of the civilians were apathetic about the wedding. Some marveled at her beauty as she walked down, Loki smiled at his beloved. Sif's anger was apparent as she stood by Thor, The Warriors Three were just as happy as Thor that Senta had changed Loki.

She stood in front of him, the smile on her face didn't fade. Though Odin was sick and weary, he still managed to perform the ceremony. He still didn't approve of their marriage, but Thor talked him into doing this because Frigga would have wanted Loki to be happy. Odin gestured for Loki to kneel, he knelt in front of Senta, grabbing her hand and looking up into her eyes.

"Loki Laufeyson, do you solemnly swear to protect Senta Surturdottir, to stand by her side for eternity, to put no other before her and never waiver your loyalty?" Odin said.

"I swear." Loki replied.

"Do you swear to honor her until the end of your days? Do you swear to love her with every breath in your body?"

"I swear."

Senta's eyes watered as she stared into Loki's eyes. 

"Senta Surturdottir, do you swear to accept and love Loki until the end of your days?"

"I swear." She replied.

"Asgardians! I present to you, Prince Loki and Princess Senta." Odin said as Loki stood and kissed Senta passionately. The cheers and applause may have been false with enthusiasm, but neither Loki nor Senta could care less.

Later that evening, they were all in the dining hall, enjoying the meal that was prepared for them. Loki and Senta received congradulations from other Asgardians. Volstagg pulled Senta into a big hug.

"You are now an official Asgardian, my lady." He said to Senta.

***

Loki had Senta pinned under him on their bed as they kissed hungrily, Senta's wedding gown was carelessly tossed on the ground. Loki only had his trousers on at this point, and he worked them down his legs. Pulling away from the kiss with a slight bite of his bottom lip on her part, he looked down at her, admiring her beauty.

"You are truly a beauty, my queen." He whispered. She smiled.

"Am I your queen, love?" She teased.

"Of course, darling." he replied. Senta gently pushed him away, sitting up.

"Then prove it." She purred, confusing Loki. "Kneel."

He stared at her intensely, "What did you just say?" His anger excited her, and she decided to tease him more.

"You heard me, Laufeyson. Kneel for your queen. Get on your knees and worship me." She said, biting her lip seductively. It was hard for Loki to control his breathing, it angered him that she was speaking in such a way that made him want to make her regret saying those things. Oh he'd punish her in a deliciously torturous way. Smirking, he slid to the edge of the bed, pulling her by the ankles to get her to the edge.

"As you wish, I shall kneel for my beautiful queen." He said with a dark and sinful chuckle, kneeling at the edge, and spreading her legs. He gently kissed the inside of her thighs, making her shiver just a little. She sighed, running her fingers through his ebony locks. Her breath hitched in her throat as he kissed her wet lips tenderly, then parting the lips to playfully flick his tongue against her bud. She cooed, tugging his hair gently.

"You certainly know how to pleasure your queen with your silver tongue." She purred.

He came up just a bit to speak, "I'm far from finished, my love." He smirked before going back in, lapping at her wetness, then sucking on her bud. Senta mewled while arching her back.

"Oh sweet Norns!" She cried out. His hands ran across her stomach up to her breasts to pinch and play with her nipples. She moaned and trembled at the amount of pleasure he was giving her, and he was beginning to get intoxicated by her taste. Putting her legs over his shoulders, he grabbed her backside, and lifted her up as he stood up to his full height.

She held onto his hair as he continued to devour her cunt like a brute, shaking and gasping, she felt fire pooling in her abdomen. Feeling her release, she came with a scream of Loki's name. He delved his tongue deep within her, swirling his tongue, and she felt like her soul had just left her body. It was too much for her.

"Please...Loki...I can't take any more." She begged. With one final lick on her throbbing bud, he put her back on the bed tenderly. She stared up at him wantonly while panting.

"Did you really think I'd let my queen down?" He teased. She shook her head. "I aim to please, dear."

****

Finally, I've returned with a new chapter! So much has been going on in my life, and I'm patiently waiting to see Avengers Age of Ultron! LOL Enjoy, Vote, Comment, all that good stuff.