Chapter 8

The sons of Surtur walked into their father's throne room, he sat at the throne with a menacing stare, his queen at his side. Bani carried a weak and wounded Asmund, and Vigr carried a wounded Bilstyggr. Surtur watched as they approached him, Bani was the first to step up, "Father, we have failed you." Leidr held her head up, "Yes, you have. You've disappointed your father."

"Silence, woman!" Surtur shouted at her, "My sons, you have not come back with Senta. I should have went instead of you all. Next time, we shall bring the army to raid Asgard of my daughter and the Eternal Flame." 

"Yes father, we understand." Bani said. While leaving the throne room, Asmund clutched his wound tightly. 

"Do you think Senta was brainwashed?" He asked.

"Could have been, Asmund. We won't be so unprepared next time." Bani said.

"What do you by 'next time'?" Vigr asked.

"Don't play coy, Vigr." Bilstyggr said. "Father is determined to bring Senta back, and this time we shall all be prepared."

***

Loki and Senta's sweet kiss turned into a passionate kiss, the more he groped her flesh and pulled her closer to him, the more she cursed herself for enjoying his lips on hers. Desperate to get her thin gown off, his long fingers danced at her shoulders, pulling the straps of her dress down. Once her straps were down, and her beautiful brown shoulders were exposed, his lips went from her lips to her neck to her shoulders. He kissed and nibbled on her, and she moaned quietly.

"Loki, please don't. I'm not sure I want this." She said. Senta didn't know how to feel, she could barely form words with his cool lips on her hot skin. She needed his touch to sate the burning in her belly. Should she stop him, or should she let him finish ravishing her body. She decided to go with the latter, rather than having her body burn like this and have him stop with his devilish kisses. Her chest heaved up and down. "We both want this, Senta." He whispered huskily, still kissing on her shoulders. He pulled the dress down further, relishing the sight of her naked flesh in the dim light. The fireplace was a nice touch to make the moment perfect. Her skin looked warm and touchable. Loki's long, deft fingers trailed over her skin, causing her to shiver.

"You're an exquisite site." He said, gazing at her perky breasts, eager to take a nipple in his mouth. Pushing her gently on the bed as he assaults her breast with kisses, she lay on the bed, moaning softly, while he nestled between her legs. As he did this, she felt her core get wet. He stroked her quim, and her hips bucked. "Look at you, already wet for me." He said huskily. He then removed his clothes, smirking at Senta as he grasped his hardness, stroking himself up and down while she watched him. She was indeed impressed by his size.

"Oh yes, my sweet girl." He groaned. "There's no turning back after this. I shall claim you as mine, tonight and many more nights."

She whimpered when he bent down to kiss the inside of her thighs, inching slowly towards her wet quim. Not being able to take his teasing, she moaned, "Please, take me, Loki. I am yours." She ran her hands through his ebony hair as his tongue flicked her core rapidly. Throwing her head back, she couldn't stop herself from mewling loudly and thrashing about on the bed. His mouth was latched onto her sweet center, thrusting his tongue in and out of her. He then finally pulled away, licking her juices off of his lips, and positioning himself between her legs again. She wrapped her legs around his hips, her mouth parted and a mewl came out as he slowly entered her. Slowly taking her chastity. Loki bent down to embrace her as he took her, kissing her gently.

"Shh, my dear, it will be pleasurable soon." He said. And of course he was right, when her cries of pain turned to cries of pleasure.That's when he stopped being gentle, and roughly took her. He was like a powerful stallion, thrusting into her relentlessly. She cried his name as her orgasm went through her like a volt of lightning, Loki kept going though, growling as his quick and powerful thrusts began to slow down as he emptied his seed into her. Loki rolled over to his side, pulling her close to him as they both lay sated and exhausted. 

Senta layed her head on his chest, it rose and fell, and his heart was beating rapidly. "We shall get married in a fortnight." She heard him say.

"A fortnight? That is much too quick." She said.

"No, no, dear. It is better than being wed in the morrow." He said. Before she could argue, the door was opened, and Thor came trudging in unannounced. 

"Thor, you oaf!" Loki shouted, as he covered himself and Senta with the fur duvet.

"Loki, father has awaken from the Odinsleep." Thor said.

"Why should I care?" Loki asked sarcastically. 

"Because he is our father, now let us go." Thor said. "You can engage in coitus with the princess at anytime."

"Leave us! I will be out momentarily." Loki said to Thor. Thor turned to walk out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Loki sat on the bed, looking at Senta sadly.

"I hate to leave you in this room all day, but I will be back and we can feast and talk." He said. 

She nodded. "Talk civily to your father, and have care. He will need you more than you know." She said to him. He let her words sink in as he got dressed and followed Thor to Odin's chambers.

***

Balder stood at Odin's side, he hasn't seen his father in centuries, and his old age has caught up with him. "Father, I know things have gotten rough with Loki in the past. I think-"

"Silence, Balder. Loki changes for no one, his greed and jealousy have formed him into the monster that he is today." Odin said wearily. Just then, Thor and Loki walked into the chamber.

"Father, Loki has something to say." Thor said. Loki glared at Thor, not wanting to tell Odin about Senta.

"What is this, Thor? Loki should not be walking about freely, he should be in prison for his crimes.Or does he choose to finally end his existence?" Odin taunted.

"Father, stop this at once." Thor said. "I may be a fool, but I believe there is still good in Loki. Even with his brid-"

"Let's all pretend I'm not in the room, shall we?" Loki said sarcastically, cutting Thor off. "Let's all pretend I'm the monster here, why don't we do that, Odin. Since I'm not you're true heirs like Balder and Thor."

"Loki, please. Let's not do this, father is weary." Balder said.

"Why should I not have you in prison for eternity? Why should I spare you, Loki Laufeyson?" Odin spat with a glare.

"Why? Because I found someone besides Frigga that loves me. Someone that I am betrothed to, and she's having my child." Loki said with a condescending sneer. Odin didn't know how to react to this.

"Bring the girl to me, I shall see this for myself." Odin said.

"He wants to see me?" Senta said with pure shock.

"Yes, I didn't want this, Balder and Thor thought it best to let him see how you've 'tamed' me." Loki said begrudgingly.

Senta nodded, "I suppose, what harm will it do?"

Ah To Be Continued. Sorry it's so short, I'll try to write chapter 9 as soon as possible.

Give me your feedback, what did you think of this chapter?

Are you all glad that Loki and Senta have finally gotten together? 

And what's up with Odin...I forgot, he's an ass.