Why you gotta be so rude?!?!?!

TAYLORS POV

I felt nothing when I kissed Cass it was weird like I was kissing a sister I'm gonna have to tell her.

     Ugh I feel like shit! She said trying to sit up. 

Umm I'll be back... I said running out of the room.

  Cassidys POV

Wtf is Taylor okay? I asked all the boys.

  Well he is probably pulling a "Taylor". Cameron exclaimed. What?

He hits on every girl, makes them feel all special, then he brakes their poor hearts, and runs away. Cameron said.

      I could tell Can was telling the truth, but I never thought Taylor would be such a douche. I was right he is a wanna be and he is such a fucking player.

HAYES POV

SHES AWAKE MOM! I screamed as we were returning to her room from outside.

CASSIDYS POV

Hey Hayesypoo I heard what you said....

    Really! Hayes blushed.

Yeah I thought it was sweet. I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

NASHS POV

WTF THAT SHOULD BE MY KISS, BUT ON THE LIPS. THAT SHOULD BE MY GIRL.. IF ANYTHING DEFIANTLY NOT HAYES BECAUSE SHE IS MY AGE AND HE IS SOOOO YOUNG.. UGH... I FUCKING HATE LIFE! IM JUST GOING TO GO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I CAN NEVER GET WHAT I WANT... TAYLOR CAN FLIRT WITH A GIRL AND JUST STICK HIS TONGUE DOWN ANY GIRLS THROAT LIKE WTF HE IS SOOO MESSED UP!

  Hey guys I'm gonna head home I'm tired. I totally lied.

Okay bye Nash love you, Cassidy said.

TAYLORS POV

I went home and showered. Got dressed and desided to head to the club.
(Skip car ride because Taylor is on his own like Lol)

     I walked into the club and there was this smoking hot girl on the pole. Omg can you dance on me. I asked her.

   You gonna pay or just gonna be a cheap ass bastard and just sit there. I'm defiantly not paying you now fake titty ass bitch.

      DOCTORS POV

You may head home now. I said

          CASSIDYS POV

We headed home. No one talked until Jack J turned on Stay Right Where You Are. By: Jack and Jack. GIRL JUST STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE IM COMING RIGHT BACK FOR YOU! I sang.

   Well my babe is perfectly fine now! Nash said.

Jack j turned off the song. Wtf! I laughed. What not my fault I like you and want to be with you! He snapped and never talked the rest of the way home. He went straight to his room. I went upstairs and tryed to open the door. It was locked! Wow he must be really upset. I went downstairs and got a screw driver. I unlocked the door.

   He was crying and just looking at the floor.

Hey Nash I said. He just gave me a dirty look. What was that Nashty look for? I said. Sorry he said.

     Nash I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings in the car and when I kissed Hayes on the cheek. Well it was only his cheek. He said

   Well if you really are that upset I can make you feel better. I said. HOW! wait never mind there is nothing you can do. He said

    I got up and locked the door. Yes there is. I said while getting on his lap. I sat on his bulge causing him to moan. Oh you like that? I asked YES! he moaned. SHH. I said I leaned in and kisses him. It turned into a hot make out session. Wow I moaned into the kiss while he was lightly pulling on my hair. (That turns me on Idk why Lol) Then he tryed to take my shirt off. NO DONT!! I yelled at him. Okay? He said confused. Its just that... Umm... Ugh.. (Didn't want him to see my cutts on my stomach so I don't have to cover my arms and thighs.) Its just ugh.. I just want to see what is up with me and Taylor. I said. Oh I completely understand! Nash said.

   Thanks Nash! I said kissing him on the cheek. I left and went down stairs.

        TAYLORS POV

Wow you hott I said to this girl. Thanks my name is Cassandra what's your name? Umm Taylor Caniff! What I don't know who you are. She said confused. Wait her name is Cassandra ughh reminds me of Cassidy. You wanna go home with me? Umm yeah sure! She screamed over the music. Okay let's leave! I screammed back.

A/N Well that's all I will update later today or tomorrow! Luv y'all.