The party!

We pull up to the house and there's drunk people on the lawn! People on the steps. Its just horrible!

We knocked on the door.

Well come in guys! If you need to you can kick the people on the steps go right ahead! He said.

So I just kicked EVERYBODY on the ground even if they weren't on the steps.

We walked in and Taylor and his lady friend were like having sex but with clothes on. And I know what your thinking yes that's possible.

(Me and Tay done it plenty of times b4)

Me and Nash went straight to the bar.

For the lady? The bartender asked

Umm give me your strongest drink. I said.

And for the gentleman? He asked.

Umm just a beer please. Nash asked.

I golpped my drink down and I could already feel a little tipsy.

Well that's my first and last drink I'm not getting wasted. I said.

Okay that's fine! Nash said while finishing his beer.

Wanna dance? I asked.

Sure why not! He screamed over the music.

The song booty work started to play. At first we started just to dance like weirdos. Then I walked up to him and started to grind my hips on him. He picked me up and placed me on the floor.

Umm Nash what are you doing?

Oh you'll see! He exclaimed.

He got up and postioned himself right over me. And started to grind on me.

Ugh! I moaned. As his bulge hit me.

He just laughed.

Cameron and Bailey were kissing.

Taylor was just looking at me and Nash while kissing his girl. (Or his whore!) She was pretty much wearing lingeria.

I got up.

Hey Taylor take a picture I will last longer! I screamed.

Umm tay is that bitch talking to you. She asked him.

Ugh yes I am prisey ass bitch! Not my fault he has to stare at me and Nash while Nash is grinding on me. I yelled.

Wow I bet you liked that! She said

Yes I love getting grind on by my boy friend. Just how you like how yiu guys are having sex with cloths on!

OH! Its on bitch! She said getting up.

She try making a first punch but I dodged it. She punched me in my boob!

Ow my tit! I screamed.

She came at me and I dodged that too.

Okay now I actually try and hurt you and I will or you run back to Taylor unharmed I said.

Taylor pulled on her arm.

No I wanna prove this bitch wrong! She said.

Okay but that's a mistake! I smirked.

She lungded at me and I punched her as hard as I could and knocked her out. Then I wasn't finished because her face was purple only in one spot. So I punched her till her whole face was purple and bloody.

Then I punched her boob as hard as I could.

Your gonna feel that when you wake up! I screamed and spit on her face.

Umm I think its time to leave.. Nash said

So me, Nash, Bailey, and Cameron got into the car and drove home.

A/n Hey beauties was up? And ideas for the next chapter? Comment if you do! Bye love you guys! MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT! If I don't at least get one comment I'm not posting the next chapter!