Wait... Lets talk!

SHAWNS POV.

Wow one of my best friends is getting married. WOW! I said to myself.

Hey bro what's up?! Cassidy said.

Already.... Already... Is all I could mange getting out of my lips.

Wait.... SHAWN.. what are you talking about? She asked me.

One of my best friends.... they are getting married... what if Bailey takes my best friend away from me... what if I don't see him after they get married? I balled.

Shawn you know Cam would never do that to you. She said while kissing my forehead.

CASSIDYS POV.

Cameron.... I said.

Yes? He said.

Can you explain to Shawn that when you and Bailey get married that you won't be a bad friend and you will still talk to him and hang out with him? I asked.

OMG I never knew that he felt like that! Also of course I will talk to him. He said.

THANK YOU! I said jumping up then down then hugging him.

CAMERONS POV

I walked over to Shawn and he was crying, I have never seen him cry this much. He must really care about me.

Shawn? I asked.

Yes? He said not moving an inch.

Cassidy told me everything you said.

Really? He asked me finally picking up his head.

Yes Shawn I will always talk to you bro I love my little star and I don't wanna loose my shinning piece of treasure. Remember how we met? I asked.

Yeah! He said smiling.

One of the best days of my days of my fucking life! I spilled nothing but the truth and all but the truth.

Same man love you! He said and hugged me.

I hugged him but when we pulled apart I saw Cassidy and Bailey crying. lol!

We pulled them into our hug and just laughed.

-----------------------------------------

A/N

Love you guys sorry for not updating lately and guess what?

I just started a new story and it's called "Baby Sitter?" it's a Kian Lawley Fanfiction. If you wanna check it out go to my profile and hit works and it should come up...

Bye love you beautiful! 😍✌️