Another Pack Could End Your Life.....

Cassidy's prov
 I ran into my room got my stash of pills and packs of cigarettes. Then I stashed them in my hoodie and grabbed a bottle of water.If I was gonna try to kill myself why cut that's the whimpy way..

      Hey Shawn can I go for a walk... I pleaded

Sure come back soon. He said.

  I darted for the door and opened the pill bottle. If I die at least I'll be in a better place...

    I dumped the bottle in my mouth and started to chug my water. I felt a little dizzy.

5 minutes later

Omg that was my 7th and last pack of cigarettes I had.

   I ran to the nearest gas station and spent all my money on cigarettes and my friend sells weed from underneath the steps that's outside the door.

   Hey Cass came for weed? She questioned.

Yeah Haley what will I do Bailey came to my house just to flirt with Shawn's friends.

     Hun now see I bet that's false. She explained as she shoved 3 bags into my hoodie pocket.

  If I don't kill my self I'll talk to u later. I said running away.

      I heard her in the distance. But I didn't bother waiting because she would just they to stop me, take the weed back, and take my cigarettes.

   I smoked my weed as fast as I could and went to my spot. I was on my last pack that I got from the gas station. 

   Cass! Cass! I heard in the distance I could tell it was Haley. As soon as she came over I was done with my last cigarette.

       What all did you smoke and take. I heard a crying voice.....

            I'm calling Shawn and 911! She said in between sobs. That was the last thing I heard then I blacked out...

    A/N Omg so hows Shawn gonna react to this... Omg WHAT IF SHE DIES...