Love story in the wrong place....

HALEYS PROV

    Omg Im calling 911  and Shawn hang in there pretty girl. I said hoping Cassidy would hear me.

(911) Hello whats your emergency

(Me) Yes hello my friend smoked alot and took alot of pills and blacked out.'

(911) Where are you guys located at?

(me) umm we are at ~~~~ ~~~~~~~

(911) we are sending someone now bye hang in there

(me) Okay thank you!!!

FUCK I STILL HAVE TO CALL SHAWN!!!

I called him and told him where we were and what happened.

2 MINUTES LATER***

They both came at the same time and me and Shawn hopped in as they took her to the hostpital.

  SHAWNS PROV...

im going to text my mom

Shawn: Hey come to the hostpital

mom: why

shawn: ill explain hurry up tell the boys and bailey to come to... you drive bailey tho... tell herr shes going with u or your going to call her parents.

mom: k

TAYLORS PROV:

(Skip car ride just because)

we were all crying I was crying the most. Cassidy is the love of my life she cant die she just cant.

If she died id kill myself i could never live without her.....

CASSIDYS PROV: I can hear everybody. But i wont fucking wake up wtf!!!

If she doesnt respond in the next 2 hours we will pull the plug. I hear him say.

HAYES PROV:

If she doesnt wake up in the next 2 to 3 hours we will pull the plug. I hear the doc say.

  NOOO WHY HER IM SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF SHE DIES!!!

Dont say false thing like that Matt says.

SHUT THE FUCK MATT SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE HERE FOR ME WHEN EVER YOU GUYS JUST ALWAYS FUCKING PICKED ON ME!! SO ITS NOT FALSE!!!!!!! I screeched at Matt as my mom came in and took me outside.

MATTS PROV:

  HOLY SHIT, Hayes just flipped shit on me. Now i feel bad....

Taylor looks horrible.. he did say Cass was the love of his life even if she called him a pervert...

   1 HOUR 45 MINUTES LATER:

JACK JS PROV:

  Hey u guys wanna go to the cafeteria? They all said yes, besides Taylor he shook his head no...

TAYLORS PROV:

I shook my head no tryin not to break down.

as soon as they left I tried talking to Cassidy

Cassidy I love you even though u thought I was a major pervert. I guess I could work on my flirting. Since day 1 Ive tried to get your attention but you pushed me away sadly. idk what i would do without u Hun I love you with all my might if you die i die... Yes i would kill myself so we can both be in a better place. I thought something wasnt right because you seemed really depressed when u asked Shawn to go 4 a walk  and it look like you had alot in your pockets. It crushes me because you tried killing your self because Bailey flirted with all the boys... including me. And when she flirted with me I flirted with her I am 1 of the reasons why you tried to kill yourself. I cant live without you so If you do die I hope you will allow me to rest with you. Cause i know Im going to at least try to rest with you. I love you Cassidy Ann Mendes. I said between me whailing.

Then the doctor came into the room and said time to pull the plug sorry...

   I pulled my gun out and kept it unseen.

I love you but at least ill die with you I said. Then I kissed her so hard.

The doctor said 3,2....

CASSIDYS PROV:

Wait Taylor Loves me wow... WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!

The doctor said 3,2,..

NO!! I managed to get out and open my eyes.

ITS A MIRICALE!!!! Taylor yelled.

I sat up and kissed Taylor.

SHAWNS PROV:

  Hey do u guys think they "pulled" the plug on her??

As soon as I said that Hayes started crying and through up in a trash can.

We headed back to the room and she was awake.

  but one thing wrong is Taylor and her are kissing wtf!!!

Cassidys prov:

You may go home when your ready. the doc said.