Getting ready for the party!

NASH'S POV

Wow she was really hurt! That jackass... Wow and I call him a friend!

Well umm it umm Nash will you go out with me; because we know that Taylors occupied and he don't give 2 shits about me! An-and h-e ca-ca-cant. She said crying.

I kissed her with so much force! She smiled into the kiss.

Five minutes later she pulled away.

Awe why did you pull away? I say with puppy dog eyes.

She laughed.

So is that a yes? She asked.

Of course my love! I exclaimed.

We started to kiss again and it started to get heated. I backed away and told her to jump. And she did. I started to kiss her again. It turned into a makeout session. I pressed her against the wall. She moaned.

Your so fucking sexy when you moan. I stated while I out her down because there was a knock on the door.

Cameron's POV

I started to head towards Cassidys room. I heard moaning. Haha. I knocked and said YALL GONNA USE PROTECTION.

Were not fucking Cam. Nash said.

Cassidy opened the door.

Nash can you leave. I asked.

Ya sure bro! He said.

He left. (well no fucking dip he left)

Hey Cass you and Nash still going to the party? I asked

Umm yeah! She stated.

Well great! I also have another question!

And I have an answer! She laughed.

Well can you invite Bailey to come to the party I really like her. She is SOOOOOO gorgeous and she might be the one. I just have a feeling she makes me so nervous. And I wanna ask her out. I love her. I explained.

Wow glad you told me because I was gonna invite her haha. Well I'm going to call her, put it on speaker phone, and you can listen and you better should the fuck up. She said.

I nodded.

CASSIDYS POV

I called her and it rang five time for her to awnser(WOW)

(CONVO)

B: Hey girly

C: Umm I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party Dillon is having. And maybe I can set you up with Dallas.

B:CAMERON!!!

C:Yes girly

B: I'll be over in 20 minutes but I'm getting ready at your house and wearing something of yours.

C: Haha sounds like a plan!

B: Bye girly see ya! Ahh!!!