Fuck you Mr.President - Jschlatt x Outcasted!Reader

Setting thingy?: Dream SMP - Real life Minecraft -

Type: Slight angst(bc yes)

TW: Cussing of course u_u

Word Count: 728

A/N: This doesn't 100% follow the events of the Dream SMP bc the author was to lazy to actually care so YES

"...IS TO REVOKE THE CITIZENSHIP OF TOMMYINNIT, WILBURSOOT, AND Y/U/N!!"

Wilbur was in shock and fear and Tommy had a similar look on his face you grabbed both their hands running before either of them could say anything. You just kept running and running with both of them behind you. Your mind was racing trying to figure out where to go but you just kept running. Who knows how long you guys kept running you just wanted to get away from L'manberg so that the three of you wouldn't lose a life. Eventually, you guys found a ravine which the three of you would call home.

~~A few months after yours, Wilbur's, and Tommy's citizenship got revoked~~

You were quite a distance away from the ravine but you knew the way back. You have always made sure to get resources a distance away from the ravine so nobody would find it. While you were getting wood you heard what sounded like someone stepping on dry leaves behind you. You quickly turned around and your sword was out in a single motion as you spun around to face whoever was behind you. To your dismay, it was Jschlatt and Quackity the two people who ruined your life, Tommy's life, and Wilbur's life. Granted Quackity probably didn't have anything to do with it but you really didn't care anymore. For once in the time you had known Jschlatt he didn't reek of alcohol but there was that look in his eyes that you knew all too well now. It was a sinister look, it was the look that he had planned something and you had something to do with this plan. The tip of your sword was at his throat ready to kill him at any second but you knew Quackity wouldn't allow that. Jschlatt let out a low chuckle and he moved the sword away from his throat.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N... you know you can't kill me not yet anyways," He said with a sinister grin on his face.

"What do YOU want JSCHLATT," You said rather aggressively as your anger started boiling to the surface.

"It's President Jschlatt and I have a simple proposition for you," He corrected you still having that sinister grin on his face.

"Why would I call you President Jschlatt hell why should I even call you Mr.President last time I checked, I'm NOT a CITIZEN," You said your anger starting to show through your voice.

"Tsk well if you accept my proposition you'll have to because I will give you your citizenship back if you just tell me where you, Tommy, and Wilbur have been hiding all this time," He said staring you down.

"You know some babies were dropped on their heads but YOU clearly were thrown at a wall, BECAUSE GOD DAMN you ARE ACTUALLY SO FUCKING STUPID and IGNORANT if YOU think I'LL BETRAY the PEOPLE who ACTUALLY CARE and are ACTUALLY there for each other," You said and you felt good insulting, insulting him was almost like breathing fresh air.

Anger flickered in his eyes and it was clear to you he was probably about to order Quackity to kill you but he calmed himself slightly before he did anything 'irrational'.

He let out an irritated sigh "I'll give you one week and during that one week you'll be safe from the bounty on your head and if you don't come to Manberg within the week it will no longer be 'dead or alive' it will be 'kill on sight' for all three of you so... think about," He finally said patting your head once again giving that sinister smile of his before heading into the tree line and back to Manberg.

"FUCK YOU MR.PRESIDENT" You yelled at him as he disappeared with Quackity into the tree line back to Manberg.

You were now left alone and you already had a plan...

~!END A/N: If ya want a part two to this or any other chapter just lemme know and I'll take sometime to make a part two!~