Headcannon - You start flirting with them

Dream -

Shocked but he would become straight up cocky about it and would flirt back.

Sapnap -

Hey mamas boi would be shocked a bit but would be intrigued and would flirt back.

GeorgeNotFound -

George would be flustered and blushing a lot.

Karl Jacobs -

Like George he would be flustered and also Blushing, he'd also find it kinda cute that you're flirting with him and he would be giggling, a lot.

JustAMinx -

Deadass NOCAP Minx started the flirting and you went along with she'd probably be a bit cocky bout you flirting back as well.

Niki/Niachu -

She'd be smiling a lot and just being adorable and she also found your flirting absolutely adorable.

AweSamDude -

Tbh 50/50 bout this guy he'd either flirt back or deadass be intrigued by you flirting with him all in all he wouldn't mind at all.

BadBoyHalo -

Happy muffin boi, deep down tho he might be a bit flustered bc he wouldn't really expect you to just start flirting with him XD

Skeppy -

Nocap would Flirt back it would turn into you two having laughing fits bc you guys would find it funny like not even a minute or two into the flirting session XD

Fundy -

SHOOKITH AND FLUSTERED DUTCH FURRY BOI.

Technoblade -

He be like I am confucius, I mean confused but he'd find it amusing a bit once he realizes that you're attempting to flirt with him.

Jschlatt -

Similar with Sam not 100% sure with Jschlatt I'm 50/50 with him he might flirt back if he really wanted to but he'd more or less find it amusing and intriguing.

Eret -

BICON, deep-voiced person would chuckle a bit and might flirt back and go along with it.

Wilbursoot -

He'd be shocked at first but he'd probably feel confident enough to flirt back probably throw in a few of those shitty pick-up lines here and there, this experience will probably give him a few lyric/song ideas.

Quackity -

Wouldn't really know what to say but he'd probably flirt back in Spanish for a bit.

Antfrost -

PERHAPS F L U S T E R E D ?

Tubbo -

He'd find it a bit funny, he wouldn't 100% know how to react to you attempting to flirt, you two would go back to bee farming on Minecraft and chat would be laughing a bit and a bit shocked.

Tommyinnit -

Smug bitch boi, tries to flirt back to go along but he fails, but you two laugh it off like it never happened and would go back to doing whatever you two as friends do.

Ranboo -

Ender boi be a bit like tf is happening?? might laugh a bit.