Fire Drill- Sapnap x Reader

Setting & AU: Highschool AU

(Nick but he has Sapnap's love for Arson)

Type: SONG CHAPTER Because yes

TW: Arson, slight cussing

Word Count: 829

I've never fit into any category
Always deemed an outcast
Since I was in Sunday School
And all the cool kids said I was weird
It's exactly the same, they say
"Why do you dress that way?
Why do you act that way?
Why aren't you just like me?"

Fucking school... oh how you hated it. You never really belonged to a single 'category' or group you were a loner but had plenty of friends. Those friends were the people you knew you could trust and go to because they always had your back when others scorned you and made you feel different, unwanted. Dream, Sapnap, George, Nikki, and Wilbur were your best friends and always supported you. You were used to being a bit of an outcast because it happened ever since elementary but today, today you had enough and you just snapped.

Fire drill
What would happen if a nuke just hit?
Would you say bye to your family? Would you post about it?
Fire drill
If it all went up in flames one day
Would you give your mom a hug before your house burned away?
It kills
I wish the best for you and
You think I ignore you too, but
Really I'm tryna live my own life
And be present more, and so should you

"... I'm done with this shit, I'm done with everything, it all deserves to burn..."

As you said that you heard a hum behind you which made you turn around quickly. It was just Sapnap which caused you to let out a relieved sigh.

"Heya, you need help?" Sapnap asked a wicked smile tugging at the sides of his mouth.

"With?" You asked.

"Burning this place down, you're not the only one who hates it here," He said showing the box of matches hidden in his hoodie pocket before hiding it again.

You gave a low insane chuckle, "Let's do it, but of course, we need to get Dream, George, Niki, and Wilbur out first" You said, still caring about your other best friends.

Sapnap nodded in agreement he quickly got out his phone and texted the gc to basically get out of the building. Everyone in the gc was confused but when you started insisting as well they just replied with an okay. You and Sapnap got a quick glimpse of the four as they exited the building. Sapnap tossed you a box of matches to set this building ablaze, nobody would get hurt, there was a field day happening so basically everyone was outside, anyone who still inside was taking a break from the activities. You made your way to some of the more flammable places in the building and set them aflame quickly leaving the site.

Fire drill
What would happen if a nuke just hit?
Would you say bye to your family? Would you post about it?
Fire drill

The fire alarm started blaring and you made your way outside to watch the building go up in flames. While sprinting to the outside you watched Sapnap light one last room aflame before following you out. You, Sapnap, Dream, George, Wilbur, and Niki were all outside. The four looked at you and Sapnap shocked, worried, and a bit dumbfounded.

"You guys know... they'll find out right?" George asked panic and worry seeping into his voice.

"We know" Sapnap a light smile coming onto his face.

"Why are you smiling? You guys are in high school and will be wanted criminals who set a school aflame" Dream said.

"We know" You replied to him.

Wilbur let out a sigh "go, you guys won't be able to text or talk to us for a while but we won't rat you out" he said.

Tears started escaping Niki's eyes as everything finished processing in her mind "Please be safe" She said through light sobs, hugging you and then hugging Sapnap.

Dream sighed the most calm out of everyone "Go and don't turn back we'll always have your back" He said.

You and sapnap nodded the two of you quickly getting into Sapnap's car and taking off.

I am not the government
I am not the fucked up men
I am not a part of anything that is hateful
Love is seeping out my pores
I don't hold anger anymore
Even for people who hurt and betray me (Okay)

Fire trucks, police, and ambulance were already rushing to the school speeding by you and Sapnap while you two drove in the opposite direction. You were happy that the place that caused you the most pain was gone hidden by flames but deep down there was still a pang of guilt knowing it would probably be years before either of your saw Dream, George, Wilbur, and Niki again. But at least you two had each other no matter what.