12. Duplicity

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about this fanfic, it's very popular and well known pretty much everywhere. One thing with this story is that you will get attached so easily to it and to its characters. The plot is amazing it's the perfect combination of dark and mafia themes with young love type of story. Aven the main character is the photographer for the the band Duplicity where Harry is the lead singer. So many things happen, it's honestly a rollercoaster of emotions and events happening. Also you will fall for the character development especially Harry's. Something that I really love about this story is how it is super visual and connected through music, the author has wrote so many scenes in this book that in my opinion you can totally visualize them in a movie. Like I said you will get attached to the characters and you will be sad that you aren't part of their friend group. I honestly thought it wouldn't reach my expectations since it's so popular but it really did and I recommend it a lot. It contains a lot of mature scenes including sex and use of drugs.

Ongoing
90 chapters
Mature content
Rate: 10/10
Author: happydays1d

thank you so much for 1.7k I appreciate it so much!! Comment your recommendations or a fanfic you would like my opinion on so I could do next. Take care xx