16. Spotlight

I'm in love with this fanfiction. It's the ultimate enemies to lovers plot line you have to read. The main character Aubrey and Harry are both actors working in the same movie however, they don't get along at all. When they get offered a lot of money for a PR relationship things start to change. I love Aubrey I think she is so sweet and pure despite the circumstances on her past and her relationship with Harry. I really like the fact that it brings awareness to the struggles with suicide and mental illness. It really shows her own journey with grieving and moving on. However, you are going to hate Harry at first. It's probably one of the characters that has taken me the longest to like. Extremely rude and verbally abusive, sense the enemies to lover. But with that being said, I think his character is one of the best character developments I've read. Their relationship growth is amazing to read, it has so many plot twist and other things that make the story pretty dark. It contains a lot of sex scenes and mature content.

Ongoing
87 chapters
Mature Content
Rate: 10/10
Author: kiwiharryy

edit: it's currently finished and there's a sequel!

thank you so so so much for 10k reads. It means the world to me that people even choose to click on my book so thank you thank you thank you <3 remember to take care of yourself and drink water :)

I also wanted to make a quick note and add that if you don't know what is happening in Palestine, I encourage you to please get informed and educated, do your research and then spread awareness. Here's a carrd with information about Palestine, ways you can help and ways you can donate.
https://free-palestine.carrd.co