15. Calamity

One of my favorite fanfics at the moment is this one. It involves the secret service and solving a case about a terrorist group, so it's a pretty dark story with lots of violent moments. The main character, Aurelia is a bad ass character that knows what she is doing and has been trained since she is little. Basically she doesn't take orders form anyone, on the other hand Harry in this case is more of a newbie in the job. It has lots of plot twist and questions to answer that at the end of the day you wont know what's true and what isn't. Which in my opinion is something really cool and interesting in a story. Definitely enemies to lovers, at least on Aurelia's part (Harry is extremely charming). If you don't like reading smut I don't suggest this story, it has lots of it and very graphic so it may not be for everyone. This story brings awareness to some issues that most of the time are not seen in wattpad fanfics which I really like. Definitely very emotional, talks a lot about grieving and other topics like that. It is not completed yet however, the author updates pretty frequently.

Ongoing
71 parts
Mature Content
Rate: 10/10
Author: onlytpwk

edit: This book is now finished and there is an upcoming sequel!

Small authors feel free to recommend your own stories in the comment section!!! I know it can be difficult to reach an audience so just give yourself some shameless promo lol.

Also thank you for 7k that's insane <3