20. Absolution

I'm in love with this story, it has become one of my favorites fanfics that I've read. If you are into boxer Harry then you definitely have to read this one. Harry is part of an underground fight club and once Zara gets involved everything starts going downhill. It's an incredibly emotional story, I got really attached to it and the characters. Zara is one of the best main characters that you'll ever get to know, she's a strong, independent and amazing woman. If you ever read this you'll learn so much from her. I'm so thankful for this story highlighting body image issues and having a plus size woman as the face claim. It's really refreshing to see woman with these body types in Harry fanfics, it's something much needed and the author did an incredible job at writing this story and making these characters with so much emotion. It's a rollercoaster of emotions, you'll feel a lot of heartbreak especially towards the end but it is so worth reading. This story contains a lot of sexual content, all of them really graphic.

Completed
60 parts
Mature Content
Rate: 10/10
Author: _londonbelow

thank you thank you thank you for 32k. I never thought I would even reach 1k so it's mind blowing to be at this point.

This is also your reminder that you are loved and appreciated, remember to take care of yourself. I only want to spread happiness in my account so if this note does that then I'm glad :)