Spa day part one

He'll o everypony and welcome to another chapter of fluttercord love !!!

This picture was drawn by Geekeywritergirl !!! She is the first and only person who has drawn something again my number is 7046778925 so send stuff for the book !! And thank you lovely miss Geekeywritergirl for the lovely picture along with another one but it would not let me add !! Sooo here we go !!!

Fluttershy got out of the shower and dried her mane. When she finally trotted out of her room and down the stairs she heard light snoring. Fluttershy tip-hoofed into te living room to see discord sleeping on the couch. Fluttershy hoofed ove to him and pulled a butterfly blanket over him.
Discord was sleeping soundly on his side with his head hanging slightly off the side of the couch. Fluttershy watched him sleep for a minute until she looked at his left cheek ...... again there was the bruise. It wasn't a big bruise, not noticeable enough for others to notice. Fluttershy reared up a bit a the memories of last night flooded her mind. She gently kissed his forehead and trotted out the door.
One thing was for certain she was not ok with herself hurting discord like that , and she wasn't about to let herself lose her one true love.

I know that was really short but in still deciding what to write so thanks for the reads and I want ur guys opinions !!

I think I want to write a soul eater fic !!
About kid maybe an x reader ?? Would you guys read it ?

Ok we I'm tired so byee my pretties until next time !!