Goodmorning Love (steamy)

Having some trouble posting !

The next morning Discord wakes to fluttershy sleeping on top of his chest softly nuzzling into his fur. He deeply sighs rising his chest, Fluttershy's eyes start to flutter open. He chuckles to himself watching her rub her eyes. Fluttershy sits up and smiles at him and pecks a kiss on his nose and speaks. What is so funny Dissy? Is my mane a mess or something she chuckles. Discord kisses her nose in return and gently flips them over to where he is on top. No my dear but this is funny! Discord then begins to tickle her sides and tummy .

AHHHH AHAAHHAA DIS - DISCORD AH AHHAAA ST STOOOPP AH AHAHAAAAA. Roars fluttershy

NEVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR replies Discord.

Discord continues to tickle her for a few more minutes until he hears his tummy give a grumble at the lack of food. He immediately rolls to the left of fluttershy and puts his paw and claw behind his head. Fluttershy finally gains her composure and sits up to a sitting position and giggles. I'm sorry Discord but did you say something? Discord glances at her and blushes staying quiet. I could've sworn my handsome colt-friend said something ... because if he did maybe I was going to make him some ... Breakfast?

Fluttershy steps down from the bed smiling to herself and brushes her mane. and walks over to the wall mirror and stands on her hind legs and brushes her mane. She hears discord shuffle the sheets and land on the floor. Discord snaps and shrinks to Fluttershy's height (so he can proportionally make sense to what is happening) and walks up behind her I front of the wall mirror. He gently rests his paw and claw on her hips and pushes his body against her slightly rubbing himself against her core. Fluttershy notices this and gasps with a blushing face, but continues to brush. Discord leans to her left ear and speaks ...hey... I still owe you something I think... whispers Discord. Fluttershy blushes more at this and speaks I - I think that would be correct *gulp* but ... aren't you hungry? Fluttershy lightly moans after her sentence feeling something hard poke her. Discord rubs a little more and again speaks. Yes my dear I am hungry but ... for something much more ... Appetizing. But my dear! Aren't you hungry as well? As he finishes saying this discord looks into the mirror and can see the wetness from her pussy dripping down her leg as he rubs her Ass and flank. He then begins to lick and nibble on Fluttershy's ear and neck. Fluttershy can see herself and him in the mirror and she drops the hair brush with a loud moan and speaks. I -I'm not *mmmhhh* that hungry right n now... she finishes saying this and leans her head back completely exposing her neck to discord. Discprd sees this and licks her neck seductively and whispers. Ok My dear lets ... work up that appetite shall we ?

Discord then picks her up and straddles her. They both need-ily kiss each other as discord lays fluttershy on the bed. Discord lays gently on top of her kissing down her neck and leaving a hickie . At this point Fluttershy is a moaning mess and has a soaked pussy to show for it. Discord unattache's himself from her neck to kiss down her small body. Ooohhh Dis-coooord.... Fluttershy moans. Discord continues to move his kissing further and further down her tummy and then her abdomen. He stops kissing her and spreads Fluttershy's legs to get a good look at her soaking sex. Discord stares in awe at the beautiful sight. It was perfectly pink glistening with her juices. Fluttershy gets embarrassed and sits up looking into Discord's Red eyes. Discord .... Don't force yourself .... t-to do this... as she said this discord lays her back down and kisses her sweetly on the lips. No fluttershy I want to do this... I want to be the only one who gives you this pleasure. Not to mention ... as he whispers in her ear, "I sill need to return the favor".

Uhhhhhggg mmm o-ok ple-please hurry dis-dissy I'm getting really wet .... Moans Fluttershy. Discord hears her speak this way and he can feel his own sex drip with precum, He then spreads her legs and begins to eat her out.

Discord slowly licks her pussy bottom to top eliciting a moan from fluttershy *mmmhh*. He does this several more times causing fluttershy to squirm. So he grabs her legs to stop her from squirming. Discord parts the lips and lightly licks her clit. *Ahh discord! Fluttershy loudly moans his name enticing him to continue. So he flicks her clit with his tounge several more times until he latches onto it sucking rather roughly. This sends Fluttershy into a instance of pure ecstasy. Mmmmh Ah AH ah ah mmmm shiit. Discord chuckles at her bad mouth vibrating her pussy making her cry out. *Yeeesss ohhh*. Discord contines to suck on her and slowly pshes one talon into her moist hole. *Ow eehh discord tha-that hurts mmm*. He hears ths and goes very slowly. She really had done nothing sexual with herself. She was very tight and it was driving him insane. Discord then makes his finger go slightly faster as he feels her pussy tighten around his finger. She was close. Fluttershy with a red face covers her face with her hooves while moaning. *Mmmmm hah hah aaaahhh mmm discorddddd mmm* suddenly her breath hitches as she moans very loudly. AHHHHAAAAAAAA DISSS COOORDDD. Fluttershy had never felt something so wonderful wash over her whole body causing her to convulse. Discord unattached his mouth and rides her orgasm out still fingering her. Fluttershy continues to catch her breath looking into his eyes with a red faces open mouthed gaze. Discord with fluttershy watching licks up her cum off of her pussy. Fluttershy trembles from the tough and covers her eyes because of the embarrassment. Discord finishes and licks his lips seductively.

Fluttershy ... My appetite has been satisfied ... how about yours? Discord asks smirking at her. Fluttershy sits up ... I *clears throat* really um ... enjoyed that. She blushes and hides her face with her mane. Discord part her mane with his paw and sais, Fluttershy I'm glad you did, I enjoyed it very much as well. Discord then pulls her into a hug. Fluttershy hugs him back with her eyes getting very droopy.

Discord pulls her into his lap noticing she had drifted of to sleep. He tucks her in bed and gets up. Discord quietly thinks to himself. (I really need to take care of my problem now). He looks down at his massive twitching cock starting to stroke it walking into the bathroom.

Alright guys ! what did you think ? I hope that's alright for you perverts lol. bye yall until next time.