what happened?

Fluttershy leaves rainbowdashs house and is on the way back to her cottage. Then flying not to hight but still a coulple feet from the ground she sees discord lounging, laying on his back, in a tree near twilights castle. so fluttershy then creeps up on him to see what he was doing ........... he had a pinkish yellow rose in his paw and he was indivinduately tearing away each petal, muttering something under his breath. She could slightly hear what he was saying.

 i tell her 

i dont tell her 

i tell her

i dont tell her 

Discord kept doing this till he was almost down to the last petal when he sees a rosie mane hanging from a branch. He slowly moves his tail and wraps it around the waist of the unexpecant pegasus. He then brought her face to face with him and kissed her.

you know your going to have to do better than that to sneak up on the king of chaos my dear, chuckled discord holding her upside down.

hehehehehe chuckled fluttershy blushing brightly. i just wanted to know what you were doing!! she giggled

OH ............ well i ................ he turned his head rubbing the back of his neck with his claw.

......... what happened? asked fluttershy with a look of worry on her face

discord then sat her down on his stomach her face extremely close to his

........... i ........ um......... ok fine........... i visited celestia and we were talking about .... things..... (discrd covered up that mistake quickly so fluttershy wouldnt know they were talking about her) 

ok .... what else? asked fluttershy

she........she............................................... WANTEDMETOKISSHER!!!!!!!!!

fluttershy got quit and looked away.

Fluttershy...... i ......... i didnt kiss her....

fluttershy then turned back to him with a look of sorrow...........

look fluttershy ....... i didnt want to tell you because i didnt want to upset you. but ........ discord was then interupted.

It would have been ok "if" you kissed her............

What???? asked discord

Well  its just that....... im sure im not the first mare youve ever kissed discord...............  

he was at a loss for words........ no flutershy i .....

 Fluttershy had tears in her eyes and her voce was shaky. i just want you to know i just got done talking to rainbowdash and she said she'll leave us alone because she wants me to be happy ............ but if your not happy then ... but before she could finish discord leans up causeing fluttershy to lean back wth discords paw catching on her back holding her up and his claw on the back of her head/neck and he kisses her. Fluttershy felt her hot tears stream down her face as she lifted her hoovs to the back of his neck. discord deepened the kiss as he entered his tounge causing fluttershy to blush wildly.

discord finally pulled back, fluttershy still had her eyes closed as he wied away the tears on her beutiful blushing face.

You are the first and only mare i have ever kissed fluttershy............. I love you ......... i would never want anypony else.....

She opened her eyes to discord directly looking into her eyes as she did the same to him

...... you were my fist kiss discord ........ she then moves her hoof to the side of his cheek as he leans into it still looking at her.............. I love you so much discord.........

So ...... discord hesitated .......... im guessing im your first coltfriend too arent i ..........

............Yes you are ...... i mean many colts asked me but i said no to all of them. i ........ i had feelings for you and you alone ........ at first i was afraid of my feelings for you because what if my friends thought i was a foolish ......... but i couldnt deny that i was absolutley, univolintarily, comepletly ...... in love wth you.

Fluttershy then kissed him again causing discord to blush.

she broke the kiss and hugged him, nuzzleing her head into his neck.

Fluttershy i love you so much, sais discord hugging her tighter...........youre the love of my life.

I will always, forever be yours ...sais discord

 as i will always, forever be yours... replied fluttershy.  

they then kissed again as to forever seal their love.