6

Natasha's P.O.V.

I got a call from Stephanie to come to her office. She wanted to discuss a new idea she had for me. I was excited because I have been here about a month now and I loved it. Being able to be with my brother everyday and hanging out with my best friends. The fans and matches are amazing. Also it was great that I got to be with Colby basically everyday. The four of us travel together so that meant more bonding time.

It did make me feel a little bit guilty that I still had a thing for him since he and Vanessa dated and they have a beautiful daughter together though.

I walked down the hall and saw Steph's office. I knocked on the door "Come in." I walked in and gave my boss a smile. She smiled "Ah Natasha, good you are here. Just in time," I looked and saw Vanessa and the boys here. I raised an eyebrow feeling rather confused. I was confused on why Ness and the boys were here. Steph sat at the table with us "I know you are all confused on why you are all here." We all nodded listening to her "Alright so you three," She pointed at Seth, Vanessa and I "Right now, the shield has always been our best team since you debuted and now that Natasha has joined you three, everything has been getting better." She said with a smile. "But we want to make it spicier. Everyone is obsessed with the duo that Seth and Tyler are making," She paused and I was getting even more confused. "So we decided that we want to make this adorable duo into a couple." She finished.

My jaw dropped and Colby's eyes widened, Stephanie smirked "And not only do we want to make you a couple but we want it to be build up by a love triangle with Vanessa." She said and all three of us were shocked.

What the-

====================
Thanks for reading!!!

Love Tay👿❤💋