7

I stood in our dressing room pacing slightly. I was in a romance storyline with Ness and Colby, I wasn't prepared at all.

Colby walked in, he saw me pacing and raised an eyebrow. "You okay Ty?" He asked as he walked over to his bag to grab something.

I nodded "I-uh yeah I am fine. Just nervous about tonight." I said looking over at him. He smiles at me "You will be fine dollface." He said softly and I blushed.

Guys with camera came in, "It's time for your segment." They said and we nodded. I snapped into my Tyler character and walked over to Seth.

He smiles at me "Are going to ringside with me tonight?" He asked and I nodded. "Of course, I have to be there to support my favorite boy." I said with a soft giggle.

He smirks "Your favorite boy, huh?" He said and I giggled "Yeah, don't tell Roman though." I said jokingly.

He bit his lip and looks at me slightly nervous, he reaches for something in his pocket. He pulls out a silver necklace that had a rhinestone infinite symbol pendant. I looked at him shocked, this wasn't apart of the segment. He smiles and gently moves my hair to the side, he clips the necklace together.

My cheeks were probably dark red as I could feel how close he was to me. I turned my head and looked up at him, I remember that we were still in the segment so I went back into character "Seth this is beautiful, thank you." I said smiling brightly. Seth looks into my eyes "Well it is not nearly as beautiful as you though." He said flirting with a soft chuckle. I blushed and I kissed his cheek softly, "Well I will let you get ready for your match. I'll see you later." I said before walking out of the locker room ending the segment.

As I entered the hallway, I let out a giant breath I had been holding since the necklace.

What the hell was that?

That wasn't supposed to happen.

After the camera guys got what they wanted, they left. I walked back in and saw Colby wetting his hair. He looked up when he heard me open the door.

He smiled at me "Do you like your necklace?" He asked and his eyes lit up. It looked like hope in his eyes. Maybe I am just seeing things. I nodded smiling, "It is beautiful Seth but this looks really expensive." I said and he walked over to me. He took my hands in his, he smiles at me "Hey, I wanted it doesn't matter how much it cost. Besides it looks amazing on you." He said.

He looked at me, he looked like he was hesitating on something until he finally spoke "Hey Ty, I was wondering if maybe," He rubbed the back of his neck looking rather nervous "If maybe you wanted to hang out tonight after the show? You know, like just the two of us? Hanging ou-"

"Are you trying to ask me out Lopez?" I asked with a small smirk. He nodded with a small chuckle "Well kind of, but as friends of course. Not a date- unless you want it to be-" I giggled at his awkwardly cute ways and nodded "I'd love to." I said and kissed his cheek.
=============================
Thanks for reading!!!

Love Tay😈💋❤