11

Natasha's P.O.V

Tonight was a big night for the storyline. Colby and I haven't done anything extremely romantic in the storyline yet but tensions have been building with Vivi.

I bit my lip as I watched Seth and Dean go up against Dolph and Drew. I smiled as my boys won, I jumped on the apron and got in the ring.

I jumped over and hugged my brother who caught me just in time. "You did amazing big brother." I whispered softly and I smiled brightly.

I turned around and hugged Seth tightly. He kissed my head "My good luck charm." He said softly and blushed rushed to my cheeks.

Vivi's music echoed through arena, I turned around confused and saw nobody there. Confusion struck me, "What the hell?" I said until I felt something hit my backside.

I fell and groaned from the pain. I looked up and saw Vivi above me shouting holding a chair, "You bitch! You wanna take my baby daddy from me?! Huh!?" She yelled and hit my the chair hard again and again.

I yelled as the pain spread through my body. The crowd was in shock and booing.

"What the hell are you doing Vanessa!?" Seth yelled yanking the chair from her. The look on his face was so terrifying.

Vanessa glared at him and grabbed a microphone "What? Mad that I hurt your little precious whore?" She asked with venom dripping in her words. She laughed rolling her eyes, "The backstabbing bitch had it coming!" She yelled in his face.

Seth glared at her "She didn't do anything wrong Vanessa! We are just friends, that is your best friend." He said. She chuckled shaking her head "You don't get it do you, Rollins? You're mine! I am the mother of your child and the woman you are supposed to love!" She said and then pointed at me "Not her! Not some cheap prostitute!" She hissed as she looked back at him.

I struggled to get up in the corner, I glared at her.

She smirked looking at him, not paying me any mind "And soon you will see that." She said and turned around just in time for me to spear her to the mat.

It turned into a full blown cat fight between the two of us. Slaps, punches, kicks, hair pulling. Dean and Seth pulled us away from each other.

I struggled in Seth's grip, "Let me go! That crazy brat deserves an ass beating!" I yelled, completely ignoring the pain I had.

*Time Skip- after Raw*

I groaned softly as I sat on the couch in our dressing room. I winced as I slipped off the vest and my top. I walked over to the mirror and turned to see my back that was completely bruised.

I heard a knock at the door, I slipped on one of the shirts I stole from one of the boys. "Come in!" I said limping over back over to the couch.

Vanessa's head poked through the door and she looked at me with guilt written all over her face. She walked over to me "I am so sorry Natasha! I didn't mean to go that rough, I was just trying to make this storyline more realistic and believable. I went overboard and I-" I giggled softly and hugged her, ignoring the pain I had.

She looked at me confused "Y-you aren't mad?" She questioned shocked and I shook my head. "No, it is okay Nessa. It's fine. It was probably therapeutic." I said and we giggled.

Vanessa looks at me "You are okay?" She asked and I nodded lying. She sighs relieved "Great, alright I will call you later. Mack, Lena and I hanging out after we are done." She hugged me quickly "Love you NG." She said

I smile softly and nodded "Love you too VA." I said and watched her leave. I let out a small sigh, I walked back over the mirror and slipped off the shirt. I hissed as I looked at the bruise.

"Hey dollface, you wanna- What the hell!" I turned and saw Colby standing there shocked as he saw my back. My eyes widened and I pulled the shirt close to cover up, I was wearing a bra but still. He walked over to me "Nat, that looks horrible." He said and he turned me slightly to see my back.

I felt his cold fingers trail down my back, I hissed softly. I turned my head and noticed how close we were. My back was only a few centimeters away from touching his chest. He looked down at me, he gently brushed my hair to the side.

Our faces were literally centimeters away. I wanted so bad to kiss him but I turned my head away.

He let out a small breath "I-uh was wondering- well actually Jon and Joe were also wondering if you wanted to go out with us tonight?" He asked.

I nodded awkwardly walking over to my bag. "Sure, just let me finished getting changed and I will meet up with you guys." I said before I felt him grab my hand spinning me around to him.

I looked at him concerned "Colby? What the h-" He pulled my waist to him and cupped my face in his other hand.

He did the unexpected..

He kissed me...
==============================
Thanks for reading!!!

Love Tay😈💋❤