17

Tyler's POV

I smiled as I saw a picture of me with Violet from when she was born. "Happy birthday babygirl." I said smiling. I felt a kiss on my neck, I turned around and raised an eyebrow "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with Violet and Vivi? It's my goddaughter's birthday." I said crossing my arms.

Colby looked at me and kissed my nose, "I wanted to spend the morning with my other girl before I go since it is also our anniversary-"

I raised an eyebrow when I smelled the stench of alcohol on his breath. "Are you fucking kidding me!? You are drunk on your daughter's birthday!?"

Needless to say that turned into an argument quickly. The rest of the day, I tried to sober him up and time went by so fast I didn't even realize what time it was when we walked out of the door.

I was bound pissed but I put on a fake smile for Violet.

We walked in to Vivi's place "Happy-" I noticed no one was here. "Where did everyone go?" I asked and I checked the time. "Dammit."

Vi looked at us with a glare "Oh you are just early." She said sarcastically. Disappointment ran through my body.

Colby frowned "Vivi I am sorry we were late." Vi glowed at us "It is Vanessa to you both and I don't want your apology." She hissed.

I looked at her, "Look I know we are late and we missed the party but there is a good reason." I said but paused when I saw her roll her eyes and chuckle.

That's when I had it. "You know what Vanessa, I am so sick of your bullshit. Ever since the beginning of the story line, you have been nothing but rude to me and nasty with me for no reason. God stop being a birth."

Then my emotions took over my body and I slapped her.

My eyes widened when I registered what had happened. Regret and sadness quickly took over.

"Ness-"

"Get out of my house now!" She yelled

=============================
Thanks for reading!!!

Love Tay😈💋❤