15

Nobody P.O.V.

Tyler glared at the blonde in front of her who had her back turned. She smirked, motioning with her hand "Come on bitch." She hissed and did a roundhouse kicked Summer who had been pissing her off the past week. The blonde fell and rolled out of the ring.

Tyler chuckled and bit her lip, the shield music went off and you could see Seth coming down from in the crowd. He hoped over the barricade, he walked over to the ring and got in.

Tyler looked at him confused, she picked up the mic she was holding previously before she and Summer started fighting. "You don't have a match til later, what are you doing out here Rollins?" She asked

Seth smirked and brought his mic to his lips "So a little birdy happened to tell me that you have a thing for me dollface?" Her eyes widened and her jaw opened "I-Uh- I don't-"

He stepped closer to her, "Well I have something I have to do," He said looking at her seriously. The brunette got nervous by the stare he was giving her.

He grabbed her hand, pulling her close to him. She was stunned at the sudden movement, but before she could react. He gently grabbed her face and brought her lips to his. He kissed her deeply and suddenly everything froze in time except for them. She kissed him back gently, the crowd in the arena was going crazy at the sight of the two kissing.

She pulled away and looked at him shocked. He smirked at her and bit his lip. He winked and rolled out the ring. She stood in the ring in complete shock. She rolled out the ring and ran after him. She stopped him half way up the ramp and kissed him deeply and passionately.

------------------------------------------

TylerAmbroseMy boyfriend

TylerAmbrose
My boyfriend. No else's

Likes: 70m || Tagged: wwerollins

TylerAmbrose disabled comments

========================
Thanks for reading!!!

Love Tay😈💋❤