So There's This Guy Named Alex Logans.

A.N.: Hey Guys! This is a new fic I'm doing and tbh this took FOREVER to write. So hope you like it and I'm ALWAYS open to requests~

"Hey Lauren, guess what?" Ashton said to his little sister. Lauren looked up from her phone.

"What's up?" She said, her expression raising in excitement.

"You know Brooke Logans, girlfriend of Luke Hemmings, right?" He asked.

"TOTALLY!!!! She has an amazing voice and her little brother is soooo hot!!" Lauren squealed. Ashton cringed when he heard the last part.

"Well, we're going to go to the beach with her and her little brother tomorrow." He stated.

"You're kidding, right? Me, going to the beach with the Alex Logans?" She gasped.

Ashton nodded. Lauren squealed again.

"Oh and by the way, I'm gonna head over to her place later to meet up with the boys, and that Alex kid might be there. You wanna come with?" Ashton smiled. Lauren went bug-eyed. She was speechless and the only thing she could do was nod her head. Ashton laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Can I come with?" Harry burst in the room.

"Of course, bud. Alright, get your stuff, we're gonna leave right now. We gotta pick up Gianna first," Ashton said. Lauren and Harry both stood up and rushed upstairs to grab their stuff.