I Could Possibly...

'Good job, Michael,' Brooke murmured to herself when she saw those two in their cute moment. She sighed back and relaxed again, feeling the soft breeze. She felt completely at peace, nothing really could ruin the moment, but-

"Brooke!!!! I'm bored!!!" Alex groaned. Brooke sighed in annoyance.

"Alex, we're at the beach, find something to do," She said.

"But I don't know what to do..." He groaned again.

"Well...I don't know. Build a sandcastle or something..." Brooke said, making Alex gasp.

"YEAH! That's a great idea!" He smiled. Brooke smiled and sighed again, thinking that she'll get her relaxing back. But apparently, she thought wrong.

"LET'S GO!!!" He yelled, grabbing Brooke's hand pulling her up. Alex dragged his older sister to a clear spot on the beach, talking enthusiastically the entire time.

"...So how do we start?" He asked. Brooke laughed at how naïve her brother is.

"Alright, start with making a pile of sand," Brooke said.

"BROOKE!!!" Luke yelled from a distance as he was running towards her.

"Whatchya doin?" He asked.

"Building a sand castle," She shrugged.

"Can I help?" He asked, sticking out his bottom lip.

"Of course you can, Penguin," She smiled, causing Luke to cheer in delight. The three of them got to work building the sandcastle, occasionally throwing sand at one another and arguing where the next patch of sand should go. Lauren noticed the fun they were having and wanted to join right them.

"Can I be of assistance?" Lauren said. Brooke smiled and beckoned her over.

"Of course! The more the merrier." She smiled. Brooke then leaned over and whispered something in Luke's ear. He nodded and continued building the castle.

"I'm pretty sure Cal brought some sand buckets for us to use, I'm going to go and check," Brooke said.

"I'm going to go with her," Luke said, "you two continue on the castle we'll be back." They then left. When they were out of earshot Luke said:

"Cal didn't bring any sand buckets."

"I know," Brooke started, "I just needed to get those two alone together. The girls and I are doing all we can to get those two together."

"Brooke Celeste Logans, are you deceiving your own little brother?" Luke fake gasped.

"Nah, he knows that we're trying to get those two together anyways," She smiled.

"Well, let's just hope for the be-"

"LUKE!!!" A group of fans cut Luke's line of speech off.

"Oh my gosh, sorry are we interrupting your date with Brooke?" One of the girls asked.

"No, not at all," Luke said, "We're here with everyone else, but Brooke and I needed to get something."

"Ah. Anyways, could we get a quick picture?" The girls asked.

Luke nodded, "Of course." The girls squealed and took a picture with Luke.

"Brooke! Get in here too!" One of the girls yelled. Brooke blushed and nodded. She knew if the two types of fans in the world. The ones that support her and the girlfriends of 5sos and the ones who absolutely hate the living guts out of her and the girls. Brooke really preferred the first type. Once the girls got their picture, they said their thanks and left.