Be In Love With Him.

The day progressed. Alex and Lauren stayed by each other the entire day, Brooke decided to suntan again, next to Saylor. Luke and Michael stayed back with Brooke and Saylor. Luke was on a beach chair and scrolled down on his phone, while Michael had his guitar out and was playing random songs. Gianna and Ashton were bumping the volleyball back and forth, Gianna occasionally scolding Ashton for not hitting it right. Chelsea and Calum went for a little swim.

"Babe, I'm hungry," Luke said, tapping Brooke's arm with his arm.

She sighed and stood up. "I honestly cannot get a tan right now," she mumbled. "Alright, Mr. Penguin and I are gonna grab lunch now. You guys want anything specific?" Brooke said. Saylor shook her head and so did Michael.

"I'm fine with anything," Saylor smiled.

"I, actually, would like the most expensive thing you could find, and make it a triple," Michael joked. Luke rolled his eyes.

"C'mon, we've gotta ask everyone else," Brooke said to Luke. He nodded and they walked towards Alex and Lauren.

"I'm going to swim again, you wanna join?" Michael asked Saylor.

She shook her head, "I'm fine. You go on right ahead." Michael nodded, kissed the top of her head and left.

Michael walked out into the water, feeling the cool water touch his skin. He leaned back and relaxed, letting the waves move him. He planted his feet on the ground, hitting something hard in the process. He reached down and picked it up. He found a little shell that was partly open. He opened it a little more and he found a pearl inside. He examined it a little then smiled. Michael threw the shell away and walked back in shore to Saylor. When he reached her, he tapped her shoulder.

"What's up, Mikey?" Saylor asked.

"I have something for you," He said. Saylor raised an eyebrow, making him smiled.

"Stick your hand out", He smiled. Saylor questioned him for a little while, but then she gave in. He pressed a small kiss to her palm first, then placed the pearl in. Saylor opened her eyes and gasped.

"I-Is this for me?" She said.

"Of course, who else?" Michael smiled.

"Well, I love it," Saylor said, standing up and kissing his cheek. He smiled and kissed her deeper.

"C'mon," She said, breaking the kiss, "You can relax with me."

"YAAAY!!!" Michael cheered, then he grabbed a towel and put it right next to Saylor's.

"Ash, don't cross your thumbs," Gianna said, fixing Ashton's stance.

"Alright, like this?" Ashton asked, bumping the ball. Gianna smiled and caught it when he bumped it to her.

"Great job, love!" She sang. "Now we can pass it back and forth without trouble."

Ashton nodded and they started passing it back and forth.

"Damn, Gianna, you're so good at this, it's unbelievable," Ashton said as Gianna carelessly bumped the ball towards him.

She shrugged, "I just had a lot of practice, I guess."

"Well, you're amazing at this game, and you always look so happy when you play, so it makes me happy," Ashton said.

"Was that a sentimental moment with Ash?" Gianna smiled. Ashton laughed he walked towards Gianna and held her in his arms.

"Hmm, maybe so," He nuzzled his nose against hers, causing her to giggle.

"C'mon, let's continue the game," She said, lightly pecking his lips. He nodded and they continued.

Pretty much, the day progressed. Alex continued to flirt with Lauren throughout the day, Calum got buried underneath the sand for losing a bet with Chelsea, basically, it was a pretty rockin' day.

At the end of the day, Saylor, Gianna, Brooke, and Chelsea were all sitting by each other.

"So, should we call this 'mission accomplished'," Chelsea asked.

Brooke shrugged her shoulders, "I guess, but there's an even better accomplishment today, huh Mrs. Hood?" Brooke smirked after she said that.

Chelsea looked at her with wide eyes. "You heard?"

"Heard what?" Gianna asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" Saylor asked. Chelsea took a deep breath and smiled.

"Cal proposed."

"... "

"...... "

"AAAHHHHHHH1!!!! NO WAY!!!" Gianna squealed, jumping to her feet. Chelsea just nodded. Gianna smiled and hugged Chelsea.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Saylor said jumping to her feet too, hugging Chelsea.

"I'm so happy for you, Chels!" Brooke said, joining the group hug.

"Anyways, how did you know, Brookey?" Chelsea asked.

"I was going to check on you and Cal, and I close enough to hear his confession and proposal. Let me just say, I never knew Cal would be the kind of guy to say something as cute as that," Brooke explained.

"I know right!" Chelsea agreed.

"Wait, something's missing," Saylor said.

"Yeah, where's the ring?" Gianna held Chelsea hand up.

"Cal said that it'll just be a promise right now, and the ring is just like a sign or something like that," Chelsea said. Saylor and Gianna nodded in agreement.

"Man, this sounds like something out of a fanfiction..." Saylor laughed. Everyone nodded in agreement.