Sooo Yeah.

Epilogue:

A.N.: Ugh Thank you guys so much!!!! You don't believe how long this freakinf thing took, but I had fun! I hope you liked it too and send me ANY requests you have cause I'm open for anything~ Love you guys!

*A couple months later*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!!" Harry said, jumping on Lauren, waking her up.

"... Get off me" She mumbled. Harry laughed then jumped off of her.

"Mum made birthday breakfast, hurry downstairs," Harry said, then left her room. Lauren sat up in bed and stretched. She checked her phone, seeing her feed fill with birthday messages. She replied to each one with thank you's. She smiled then leaned back in her bed. Her phone buzzed again, and she saw another message, from Alex.

Alex: Happy birthday, beautiful! I hope your day is AMAZING and I'll see you soon! Love you forever~

Lauren: Awwwee thanks love! See you soon!!! Love you too!!!

Lauren smiled. She loves talking with Alex, no matter what it is, through text, FaceTime, she doesn't care. As long as they get to communicate. She shook her head and put herself in gear. She got ready for the day and went downstairs. She ate her breakfast, then she went out with her mom. They went to the mall, looking for an outfit for Lauren's party that was going to happen later that night.

*Irwin House*

"No, a little to the left...Too far...Perfect!" Gianna said as Harry and Michael were positioning Lauren's "Happy Birthday!" banner. Calum and Chelsea were out buying the food for the party, and Brooke and were out for supplies. Ashton sat on the couch, looking like he was deep in thought. Gianna noticed this and sat down next to him.

She asked, "What's wrong, baby?"

"...Nothing," He replied. Gianna raised an eyebrow at him. He gave in.

"Lauren's getting older...I mean, just a couple months ago, her and Alex got together and I wasn't quite ready for that, but now I'm ready for her to be older, but I don't want her to be older," Ashton said sadly. Gianna frowned then wrapped her arms around him.

"Baby, you know that they have to grow up. I mean, even if you want it to stop, it can't happen because life keeps moving. But all of this happens because it will all be good in the end. Don't worry, babe. She'll still love you as her older brother even if she grows up, I guarantee it." Gianna said. Ashton smiled then kissed her cheek.

"How did I get so lucky?" He smiled.

Gianna shrugged, "I guess that's how life moved for you."

"I love you, Gianna," Ashton said, resting his forehead on hers.

She replied, "I love you too, baby." He smiled then leaned in and lightly brushed his lips against hers. She laughed then closed the space between them, kissing each other with every ounce of passion they had.

"Hey you two, stop the PDA," Michael said. Ashton broke the kiss and flashed a middle finger at him. Michael just laughed and went into the kitchen to help Saylor with the cupcakes she was baking.

"Babe, can you help me with decorations?" Gianna said, doing her best to get his mind off of the gloomy subject. He nodded and they got to work. They were tying various balloons on furniture and stuff, until a balloon got loose and floated to the ceiling. Ashton was about to get a mop or something to get it down, but an idea sparked in Gianna's mind.

"Where's the freaking tall guy when you need him," Ashton mumbled while he was trying to get the balloon down.

"He's out buying more balloons with his not-tall-at-all girlfriend," Gianna laughed. She stared at the ceiling for a little bit, until an idea sparked her mind.