And I Think...

"Can I use your bathroom?" Harry asked Alex.

"Of course. Go down the hall and it's the first door on the left," Alex said. Harry nodded and went to that direction.

"We haven't properly met yet. Hello, I am Alex Logans. I'm Brooke's younger brother. I like Green Day, the Foo Fighters, Blink-182, so basically all the things the 5sos guys like. I love playing the guitar and making youtube videos with my older sister. And you are..." Alex trailed off, inquiring her to introduce herself.

"I'm Lauren Irwin, Ashton's little sister, I've been a fan of your videos and stuff for a while. I-It's really awesome to meet you..." Lauren blushed., she did her best to keep her inner fangirl tamed. Alex smiled at her, making her wince, doing her best to not scream out loud because of his amazing smile.

"It's awesome to meet you, too, Lauren. Anyways, do you like the song "Beside You"?" Alex asked Lauren..

"T-That's my favorite song..." She blushed.

"Really? No way, it's my favorite, too!" Alex laughed. Lauren laughed too. Then he started to play the song on his guitar. Harry came back and watched Alex play the song.

"Alright, Brooke, that song was AMAZING. We'll come back and record it next week," Michael said.

"Okay, well, I've got to get the kids back home, see you guys tomorrow," Ashton said.

"Lauren, Harry, let's go now. We've gotta grab some dinner for mum before we get home," Ashton called.

"Okay, Um, Bye Alex, I'll see you tomorrow," Lauren said to Alex. Alex smiled and waved goodbye.

"Bye Alex! See you next time!" Harry said.

"Bye Harry! See you tomorrow!," Alex said. Then Harry,

"Bye Ashton!!! I'll see you tomorrow!" Stephanie said. Then Harry, Lauren, Ashton, and Gianna left.

The triplets were running around the house, showing Michael, Luke, and Calum around. Chloe being the one giving the most enthusiastic tour, Stephanie trying to do as well as her sister, and Jessica being the one who barely talked during it.

"Soooooooo...... Alex, I saw you getting all comfy there with Lauren..." Brooke teased, causing Alex to blush.

"W-What are you talking about?" He stuttered.

"Awww! Young love is always so cute!" Chelsea cheered. Alex blushed even more.

"Don't worry bud, we won't tell her," Saylor winked.

"...You better not," He blushed. The triplets brought the three boys back to the living room.

"Steph! Chloe! Jess! C'mon, we've gotta go to dance now, or else you'll be late!" Brooke's mom yelled.

"Alright mum!" They said. They all waved goodbye to the boys then left.

"Anyways, don't worry, man. I understand your struggles. I'll do everything I can to make sure Brooke won't say anything, I know that you know your sister can be a talker," Luke smirked, earning a playful punch from Brooke.

"I am not!" Brooke retorted. Luke just laughed and kissed her forehead.

Calum smiled, "If you need any advice, call anyone of us up, we'll help you out." Alex nodded at Calum.

-----Irwin Household------

"Hey babe, can I take Lauren out shopping?" Gianna asked Ashton.

"Sure, just be back soon," Ashton smiled. Gianna gave him a quick kiss then called Lauren.

"Lauren! C'mon, we're gonna go shopping," Gianna called up the stairs.