3. November: Yang senpai

"Eddy, didn't you sense that this guy had so much charisma, he could sell it on the black market and make a fortune???"

Eddy rolled his eyes.

"Yo, Eddy!! You got a visitor!!"

Eddy looked up. His jaw dropped. It was Yang standing at the classroom entrance.

------------------------------------------------------

It was as if Eddy was suddenly thrown into a scene of a Japanese girls' manga, as all the girls in his classroom of 1B had their eyes on Eddy and the senpai, who had actually taken the time to visit a mere kouhai (a junior) in his classroom !!! This would be such a dramatic picture in a manga setting, deserving at least half a page!! Rose petals should be spewing out from behind Yang senpai's back and his eyes, the top corners of his black-rimmed spectacle lenses and the buttons on his gakuran, the male high school uniform jacket with a raised collar, should be giving off sparkles.

...Of course in reality there were no rose petals nor sparkles, though most of the girls in the classroom probably saw them in their minds.

Eddy quickly got out of his seat and approached Yang at the door.

"Hello. Yang senpai?"

"Hi Chen. How have you been?"

"I'm okay."

Yang reached out and grabbed Eddy's shoulder and turned him around. Eddy was taller than his senpai so Yang actually had to reach upwards for Eddy's shoulders. Still, their body language showed who was the older. Some of the girls in Eddy's classroom squealed. Yang glanced at them, then he tried to suppress his grin, which made the girls squeal even more.

"So, Chen, you're not sore anywhere ?"

"Um.. no, I'm okay."

Yang patted Eddy's back to dust off some of the mud that had dried onto his uniform.

"Your uniform has gone all muddy from the fall. Can I pay to get that dry cleaned?"

Eddy looked back at Yang over his shoulder.

"No senpai, that's not necessary. I had already fallen over on my way to school before I collided with you. Please don't worry."

Yang widened his eyes.

"You did ? How unfortunate."

Eddy smiled.

"Well, I'm trying to think that I was lucky I could come out of 2 falls uninjured."

Yang smiled, too.

"Yeah perhaps."

Yang turned Eddy around so that they were face to face again.

"What about your bike, Chen. I saw you walking along with it, it didn't look like it was in good shape."

"Um.. I'll have a look at it after school before I go home. The wheel's out of alignment but I hope I can fix it myself."

"Okay, I'll meet you after school in the bike parking lot and check it with you, okay?"

The three girls squealed again.

Yang looked at them and raised an eyebrow. That was enough to shut up the girls.

Eddy knew better than not to argue with a senior.

"Yes senpai, thank you."

The bell went and Yang gave a quick grin and left Eddy's classroom.

Jordan peered into Eddy's face.