~ introductions ~

Hi everyone,

Welcome to '𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠,' { a Tom Riddle fan fic}.

First of all I should introduce myself:
Hello, I'm Lilliana and this will be the second book I'm writing!! My first being - 'literally written in the stars' {a Draco Malfoy fan fic} - which is now unpublished. So I have had some experience with writing and I understand what I like and what I don't like about my work, how I write, plot line, characters etc etc. If you don't like my book, that's okay but please - there is no need to comment your opinion - just simply stop reading it.

The book is set in the era of Tom Riddle - roughly 30s/40s.

If you have seen this story anywhere else on Wattpad or on other apps, then please contact me ASAP! I am currently writing for Wattpad only and will make it clear if I ever write for anything else.

All characters (and some scenes) except the ones who are obviously not a part of the HP series are/have been created by J.K Rowling.

This is simply a fan fic I have made based on the things I have seen and read in the Harry Potter series.

Do not use any of my work, plot line, characters, ideas etc unless you have contacted me first...if I say no - please don't be offended.

I would love to collaborate with you, if you have any ideas - just message me...however, I do have a clear enough idea of where this story may go.

Any pictures I use have not been taken by me and all rights goes to the photographer. If you would like me to take them down - please contact me.

If you would like any clarification on the background of specific characters - please let me know - I have mind maps on all of the characters that may need explanation - so just contact me!

Do not expect a love story immediately nor do not expect them to have sex - or anything of the sorts. First of all, that is unrealistic in any circumstances and second of all, Tom and Crimson are not people who trust easily...therefore they would rather know each other before they do each other💀......or so they think...

I had planned to stick with 40s fashion, however there is limited access to pictures of it - for some strange reason, and I had a hard time describing it. Therefore, I have chosen to stick with modern fashion!! I will try and incorporate elements of 1940s fashion, but please don't expect consistency.

Thank you again, please vote and let me know if you have any ideas/whether you like it/if you see any mistakes/if you're confused or anything else you'd like to comment on <3!!

(I will reply to all messages deemed appropriate)

The character Tom Riddle has been the most fun to explore. His complexity, darkness but also his hidden innocence are such beautiful topics to cover and I feel excited that I get to flirt with different concepts of him and what he could portray. I hope you like my version of Tom Marvolo Riddle, arguably, the most serpentine man to ever walk the earth.

Thank you for choosing to read '𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠,'

All my love,
Lilliana.