Chapter 14: Batman Returns

You guys are ^

AHHHHSBSSBSJ THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND COMMENTS AND EVERYTHING! :))))))) YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME IM SMILING SO HARD RN :))))) (THATS BIG SMILES NOT LOTS OF CHINS... well actually there are a lot of chins atm)

I wish I knew how to dedicate chapters... um.. but dedications go to Canadian_Larry and Paynocmonlad (I hope I did that properly haha)

This is probably gonna sound cheesy, but you two vote and comment on almost every chapter and I am really really appreciative :))) plus, your comments are hilarious 😂😂

●●●

"Zayn!" A voice piped up from the back with glee.

Huh?

I swung around so fast in my seat, I lost my balance and almost fell out of it, I had that mini heart attack that people get when they fall in their dreams. I felt a little shaken up, as I saw Louis leap up from his chair up the back, shove his bag aside as he strode towards Zayn.

What the hell did I miss?

Zayn looked shocked to say the least, his eyes widened in disbelief, but met Louis halfway nevertheless and engulfed him in a bear hug.

Are they friends now? Did they meet this morning or something? No, it seems like they've known each other longer than that. But... how?

I just stared at them, gobsmacked, watching along with the class at the little scene they'd made, that really was not worth as much attention as it was receiving. The class seemed to be intrigued because Louis showing affection, especially towards a guy, had been unprecedented to the people of this school. I, however, was acutely aware of just how affectionate he could be, due to our little misadventure a few nights previous...

Hehehe.

They broke apart, thumping one another on the shoulder, excitedly muttering words to each other, however they were out of my earshot.

"Boys," the teacher intervened giving them both a stern look, his glasses had slid down his nose for dramatic effect, and because he was moving too fast.

Louis stalked up to his seat a few rows behind me, Zayn trailing along after having rolled his eyes at Mr Hay.

"I don't believe we got a name yet, new fellow." Mr Hay carried on from where he left off, this time uninterrupted.

Zayn gave me a small smile as he walked past me, heading up to the seat beside Louis. He answered the teacher with a short, and almost incoherent, "It's Zayn."

Mr Hay scowled, almost looking disappointed as he saw Zayn sit with Louis, he definitely disapproved of it anyway.

"Sure. Now, you better have the proper equipment, because I seriously doubt that Tomlinson and company will be able to help you out."

Ooo the shade. And by 'company' he really only means Ashton, the other ones don't have the brain capacity to be in this class, honestly I was amazed when I saw some other 'mentally challenged' people here.

Zayn chuckled, seemingly not surprised, while Louis protested trying to counteract the teacher, by going through his bag to prove that he did indeed have a few spare pens and books. I watched the scene unfold, beyond baffled because, why are they acting like old friends?

I gaped at them for a fleeting minute after the tangle of disorder had come to a rest, everyone getting back to their bookwork. Mr Hay had regained his place at the front of the classroom, scribbling formulas and equations on the board, following a specific student's request. I urged myself to look away from Louis' and Zayn’s banter, as it wasn't doing me any good for my work, and I could feel a seed of jealousy forming. I don't know who for though.