43|Paris...

He broke our hug and wiped my tears, after which he planted a kiss on my cheeks and it actually helped me calm down.

"We are warriors! It's tough to say, forget your past....after all, this is what we've been running from... life long but, I can definitely say that we can make our future better. We can steal candies and fly kites together Akina! We can make our own pleasant story, to talk about."

His words were soothing. I was feeling much better than before. I hugged him...... because that had become my 'Happy place'.

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

"Ok everyone, so the concert begins from tomorrow, meet me here at 7, we have to start with the preps. Stage will be ready by tomorrow don't worry about that. You've got your room keys, so go ahead and rest. You are free to use the avenues in and around here but please tomorrow at 7 you have to assemble here." Ling clearly instructed everyone.

Paris is fun but flight journey's get hectic. My room was in the third floor and I quickly run in there to get some rest.

🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄

We were all awake by 7 and had literally finished half of our important works.

"Ughh! I'm so hungry!" Eiya exclaimed.

Well, I don't know why but suddenly I'm hungry too.

"Yeah! What's for breakfast though?"

"Donno! Will have to check" She replied.

We entered the hotel and there was already complementary breakfast.
There were fruits, croissants and some more food items that I didn't know the name.

I was starving real bad, and definitely needed something to eat.

I took a plate and stuffed everything I could see. I was kinda embarrassed at how my hunger made me react but Also didn't really mind as my hunger had taken over me.

While I was stuffing my plate with food, I heard a....

"GOOD MORNING!"

I wasn't surprised because now his essence was what I could feel from a distance and didn't really have to look to find out who it was.

"Mornin' Jae!" I said without turning around.

"Wow! You knew it was me? How?"

"I donno! had a feeling."

"A feeling?"

"Mhmm!"

He suddenly placed his hand over me by tucking the hair from my face on the back of me ear. What I suddenly saw was a bandage around his hand.

"You're hurt?"

I immediately placed my plate on the table and touched his cheek.

"You're not participating today! Where's Mr. Sae!?"

He grabbed my hand "Aki! Wait! Hold up! Listen to me!"

"No! I said. you're not going means you are not going."

"Hey! Hey! I'm alright ok? This is not something new. We all have performed in situations when we could hardly move ok!"

"Ok! Great! I heard it! Now where's Mr. Sae!?"

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! PLEASE WELCOME THE LADY BEHIND AN AMAZING COMPANY, THE C.E.O OF KW EVENTS---"

Wait! Wait! Wait! The C.E.O Of KW events was a lady? wow! this is like more inspiring for girls like us.